Short #1

Age 5

Hinata glanced around cautiously, making sure no one was around. She gripped on the bar carefully. Slowly, but surely, she began to climb. Up and up she went. She made it! With a satisfied huff, she ran forward. She had to focus! This was an important mission.

Oh look! What a pretty butterfly--

"Ow!"

Tears welled up in Hinata's sapphire eyes. Maybe she should stop trying...She clutched her wound, shaking her head.

No, she couldn't afford to give up now! She was so close. Just a little more and she would commit a feat no other could!!

She went on her tip-toes, reaching, reaching, reaching until--

Crack!

"Oh no!" she gasped. How was she going to explain this?

"Hina-chan~ I'm home~!" her mother sang.

"Hime-chan~ your papa's back! Come greet me!" Iemitsu called.

"It was the butterfly's fault! The butterfly was trying to eat the cookies! I had nothin' to do with it!"

"Eh?"

. . .

That was the first (and last) time Hinata got in trouble with her parents. They only scolded her lightly before  eating an ice cream cake (Tsuna was actually the one who bought it) with her. Tsuna is not in the house; she went shopping (again) for dinner (Iemitsu kinda took all of the things she bought, even her own share).

Side: Tsuna
. . .

Trip 1

"Hinata-neechan likes carrots, Nana-san loves ghost peppers, and Iemitsu likes...what does he like...?" Tsuna mumbled to herself. She spotted something on sale. "Hm? Ice cream cake? 'Can heal all your problems'?" She frowned, shaking her head. "If only that were true..."

"Hey, why are you staring at that cake~?" A monotonous voice asked. "You look like it just killed you."

Tsuna giggled softly. The light green haired boy blushed. "I was just having false hopes."

"Woah~You're really cute," he commented, cheeks still flushed faintly. His large apple hat changed into another large heart-shaped hat. Tsuna blushed, not used to being complimented.

"Y-you're rather g-good-looking yours-self," Tsuna stammered, fidgeting in embarrassment. It was true. The boy really was cute, but she knew enough not to say it like that to him. Other shoppers that passed by the two cooed at their cuteness.

"Aww~ Look, George~ they're on a little date~ Isn't that adorable~?" One woman squealed. George did not respond.

Tsuna never felt so embarrassed. She bowed to her new acquaintance and ran off.
. . .

This was random, but I guess I'll add more shorts in the future if I ever feel like it.