Chapter Eight : Create

Whaaaa?

"You're entering! " I shouted.

Kyoya nodded.

"Thank you for letting us observe. We will certainly practice harder now. " he said and Haley growled.

"The host club is opening for the day in just a few minutes everybody! We've gotta go! " Tamaki said and kissed each of our hands before zipping out of the room.

Kyoya bowed politely, Mori waved goodbye with a spaced out look on his face, Honey hugged us all bye, the twins just winked, and Haruhi smiled directly at me - then they were all gone.

I sat down on the couch and everybody else sat down in random places in the room.
That was.... exhausting.

I looked at Haley and she looked at me.

We had messed up.
We had messed up big time.
Letting them in and showing what we're capable of...

"Damn!" I said in frustration and went out to the balcony, shutting the door and pulling down the blackout curtains for privacy.

They all know what it means when I do this. I'm angry. I'm scared. I'm vulnerable.

And when I get like this, I can't be around them. I might lash out like all those years ago.

*+*+*+*+*+*
(Flashback)

"Look at Alex Roze, isn't she...?"

"Yeah, apparently, her and that teacher are-"

I slammed a fist on my locker making everyone in the hallway jump.

One of the girls that had been gossiping about me gave me a sympathetic look and I just wanted to puke. Everybody is acting like its my fault. He came onto me...

"I heard she'd do anyone. I never knew such whorish people existed in this school." I heard someone behind me say.

Then I just snapped.

Turning around, I grabbed her hair and proceeded to smash her face into a locker until I saw blood. Realising what I did, I looked around me.

Everybody... they're all disgusted. And scared. And everyone...

It's all his fault. Everything is because of him.

I ran as fast as I could to the senior classrooms and opened the door to the classroom he taught. He was just sitting in his chair with a smirk on his face as he graded papers.

"What is it Miss Roze?"

I shut the door and walked up to his desk.

"Everybody knows! You said that you wouldn't tell anyone and that wouldn't upload those photos! Why?"

He simply smiled.

"Because I like seeing rich girls like you in pain."

"What?"

I stepped away slowly.

"You blackmailed me into that just because it amused you?"

"Exactly. Now go home and study, you have a test tomorrow."

I couldn't believe it. My entire life was ruined because of this one man who couldn't care less. What am I going to do?

That's right, what am I going to do?

He needs to pay.

I pulled the fire alarm outside in the hallway, and proceeded up the stairs. Taking out the lighter I had borrowed from Mr. Collins desk, I began to light fire to the curtains. Walking into the library, I started lighting up the textbook section. I wanted to destroy everything that reminded me of him.