Chapter One : Introducing The Club!

Hello there!

Welcome to our club!

Who am I?

Oh, sorry I forget to introduce myself sometimes.

I'm Alex Roze, leader and president of the Miss Lilacs School For Girls Glee Club, or MLSGC for short.

My clubs school is located in New York City over here in America.

We're basically a juvenile detention center for the rich and famous's kids who they want to hide from the spotlight after they do anything criminal or dangerous.

But we don't hold that against any of our members.

My club has seven members total, the minimum amount of members required for any club at my school.

There's me Alex (the leader), Haley Bringem (our vice president), Sara Walker (also known as the girl with issues.),Miranda Carr (very shy and usually very quiet), Camilla and Camille Salt (Twins. Very mischievous and are known for being able to guess what anyone's about to say before they say it. ), and Cassie Rivers (doesn't really sing but agreed to join the group so that we'd at least have a minimum of 7 members. Writes songs but is a little insecure about it. )

That's us.

Oh, and I forgot to mention one very important thing!

We're traveling to Japan tomorrow for the international glee club competition!

Apparently it's going to be held at a place called ouran academy and I hope it will be fun.

Well, that's the end of my crazy introduction narration in my head.

See ya another time!