Chapter Five : This Is Sparta!

(Alex's pov)

After Nekowaza had given me a short tour of the school he showed me where the rooms for the glee clubs that are visiting were.

I stopped walking at the door and turned around to face him.

"Thank you, Nekowaza. I had a good time. " I said.

"You did? "

"Yeah, you're not that scary really for the president of the black magic club. " I said.

"Not scary? " he said.

"Wait, did you want to be s-"

"No. I don't. It's just, well... "

"What is it? "

"Usually people think I'm just so scary so don't even bother getting to know me. " he said.

"I can relate. " I said with my head down.

"What do you mean, you're beautiful and nice and -"

"Dangerous. According to the New York City police department. A threat to society. " I confessed.

"What happened? " he said.

I laughed a little.

"That's a story for another time. " I said.

I looked up at him.

"You're not a bad guy, Nekowaza. Don't let people tell you who you are. Only you can decide who you want to be. " I said.

"Alex... " he said in disbelief.

"Oh, and you can keep the blanket. I think it looks kinda cute on you. " I said and hugged him.

"Bye for now and bye to you too, Beelzenef! " I said to him and his cat puppet that he talked through sometimes.

Then I opened the door and went inside, closing the door behind me.

Nekowaza, you're a good person.

Unlike me.

Stay good.

"Madam president! " the twins said at the same time and glomped me.

"Hey! Get off! " I shouted, struggling to get out of their grasps.

Camilla let go of me but Camille held on.

"I missed you so much madam president! I was scared that you would get lost in this place - it's so big!" Camille said cheerily.

"Camille, get your hands off the miss. She clearly doesn't want to be hugged anymore." Camilla said.

I didn't want to be hugged in the first place....

Camille let go of me and shuffled her feet over to a corner so she could sulk.

"Sorry, Camille... " I said.

"It's okay, it's just... I was so worried about you! " Camille said from her corner.

I froze.

You don't have to be worried about me Camille...

I looked over to Haley over on the loveseat and smirked.

She's typing on that laptop. Her favorite object in this whole world.

I felt a tug on my skirt and looked down to see Sara.

"Sara wants a hug? " Sara said, eyes wide.

I'm about to die of cuteness overload over here.

I bent down and gave her a hug.

Isn't she just such a cutesy wutesy sweet-

She bit down on my finger.

I pulled away from her.

I forgot.... She's the spawn of satan.

"You don't give good hugs leader-sama! " she said and stuck her tongue out and ran away to where Miranda was.

"I'm sorry for her behavior, miss. " Miranda said.

It may be hard to believe but Sara is probably the most convicted of all of us.

She went through some trauma as a kid that caused her mental age to be stuck at a six year olds. This also means that her views of right and wrong have never fully developed which causes her to have grade A temper tantrums. Miranda is probably the only one who can calm her down.

Even with all of Sara's craziness she's still a good person and a great singer.

"It's okay. " I said.

She sent me a grateful smile.

I looked around.

"Umm... Guys? Where's Cassie? " I asked.

"I'm over here. " Cassie said.

I turned around to see her sitting behind on one of the beds on the side of the room.

"I'm writing a s-song f-for the competition." she said.

I went over to her and sat down.

"What's it about? " I asked.

"Well, it's a uhh, umm, a l-love song. " she said and blushed.

I smiled.

"Ooh. Does Cassie have a crush? " I teased.

She turned an even brighter shade of red.

"No, I-It's just a s-song. N-Nothing more... " she said.

"Okay. If you say so... " I said and went to go sit down beside Haley.

"So, Haley. Find anything interesting? " I said.

"Not yet. I'm still hacking into the school files of all the schools who are entering the competition. "

I stole Haley's Pepsi off the table and took a sip of it.

She glared at me.

"So, we're digging up dirt on them? " Camilla said and plomped herself down next to me.

"Yes. We need to know the enemy's weakness." Haley said and pushed up her glasses.

"You make it sound like we're going to war. " Camille said softly and sat down next to Haley.

Haley gave everyone a fierce look.

"This is war, this is madness, this is -"

"Sparta!" I finished for Haley.

"Yes, this is indeed Sparta." she said proudly.

"Madam president? Haley looks scary..." Sara said quietly.

"Don't worry sweetie. She always looks scary. This is nothing new." I said.

A/N

Sorry for the really late update guys! I've just been so busy with all my other books that this one was unintentionally left out. I'll try to update more often, okay?

Also, this chappie (not the movie) is dedicated to DarkFlameMaster7 for just being awesome and all.

Bye for now! - bluelion2