6 | SIX

CHAPTER SIX❝ united ❞

CHAPTER SIX
❝ united ❞

When Aurora and Blade got to school later on the following week; the first thing they noticed was the police cars circled around the back where the school buses parked. The first thought that came to mind was that someone probably tagged something trashy on the side of the building or on a bus, but that was until she caught a glimpse of Sheriff Stilinski. That was when she realized that something more was going on. Their interest had been peaked—one of the twins' worst qualities—the only thing that they wanted to do was figure out what had happened. The siblings cautiously walked to the back, their converse clad feet absorbing the sound of the impact on the pavement.

And what they saw next was completely unexpected. It was so unsightly and brutal. The scene had Aurora clamping her hand over her mouth as she jumped back, bumping into Blade. They were absolutely revolted at the sight of yellow caution tape and every visible surface being spattered with blood, red-brown and sinister as it dried. The emergency exit at the back of the bus had been ripped off, thrown to the side as if it hadn't mattered. Even though Blade could imagine worse things, he felt his breakfast churn in his stomach—could feel Aurora's body shiver in fear against his chest.

Other students had been loitering around the crime scene. They were pointing and gasping as they watched the officers barricade the scene off from the public. Most of them had never seen something so savagely violent outside of their nightmares before.

The siblings looked over when they heard the large blue doors that led into the school burst open. They met eyes with Stiles Stilinski briefly before the boy turned to Scott, who paled considerably at the sight of all the blood. Blade and Aurora shared a knowing look; the two boys obviously knew something about what happened. Stiles quickly realized that the Wolfe twins were jogging their way over to them after a few moments, the fearful look on Aurora's face not going unnoticed.

"Scott, what the hell did you do?" Blade hissed the moment he caught up with them, glancing back over his shoulder at the scene for a second. Scott didn't even attempt to deny the boy's accusations, only kept the guilty look on his face as he swallowed thickly. The teen wolf shook his head once and slowly backed up to reenter the school and tried desperately to direct his attention anywhere that the accident wasn't.

"I think I killed Gavin."

"He's probably fine," Stiles exclaimed, he looked around with cautious eyes.

"He's not answering my texts, Stiles."

Blade went on to say that they should probably call Allison seeing as though she was his sister, but Scott was too busy going on a rampage trying to get a hold of Gavin. His eyes were darting all around the crowded hallway, trying to find one particular person in a sea of people. But to no avail, and his heart was beginning to pound even harder at the thought of his murderous dream actually being a reality. He simply couldn't bare the thought of killing Gavin—or, killing anyone for that matter. The dream felt all too real for it to have not been a dream.