Chapter 3

Warning something dirty will happen ;)

Johnnie POV

I couldn't think about anything else only...Kyle... I know is weird how could I fall for someone so quick, if I didn't even know him that much, could it be love at first site?

but everything about him was just beautiful, that beautiful smile was just to die for...those chocolate eyes by just looking at them you could feel warm and happy... and his personality he was just nice to everyone, he didn't cared about being 'popular' he just cared about people... did he care about me? I mean he did help me but what if he did it for pity, what if he just felt bad for me? what if he doesn't feel the same way I do?

no johnnie calm down, take it slow maybe he will like you... or maybe he will fall for you...

"JOHNNIE WERE THE FUCK ARE YOU!!" my thinking got disturb by my stupid ass 'dad' ,"johnnie I swear to god if you don't get down here in 10 seconds you will be sorry...ill make you feel sorry".

if I don't go ill get my as kick, but if I do go ill still get my ass kick... I don't think I can hold this for to much longer...

I hurried down stairs to see that man with a seatbelt, he quickly knock me to the floor not letting me stand up,  my head got in the way so of coarse my head had to get hit with the corner of the ta table, he got me pin down with his legs in top of me, he started hitting me with the seatbelt it hurt a lot but if I show my pain it will just get worst... "you stupid fag...why are you still fucking live!!!" he scream at me while getting off me.

he grab his jacket with his wallet and left the house... "don't wait for me you bitch" he said with a smirk.

I was still in the floor my head hurt, I couldn't feel half of my face I probably got an black eye, I guess that's why I have makeup... and the eyeliner could come in handy I guess...

I got up and walk to the bathroom if it was as bad as I thought it will be, luckily I only had a black eye nothing that major my nose was bleeding but it will stop eventually.

I went to bed not even taking a bath I was to tired for that... I was tired...lonely...and scared...

if kyle was here I will be next to him, hugging him our chest will be together and we will be kissing each other...

Kyle POV

after I left johnnie on the bus I just knew he was gonna be the one for me... those blue eyes it was like you were starring at the sea...those piercings were all in the right places... and that smile could drive you crazy by just looking at them.

I just wanted to kiss him right their... but I couldn't maybe he is not even gay...he most likely has a girlfriend and he just became my friend because he felt bad for me... after all I'm just an ugly human being and waste of time... at least that is what I had heard all of my life...

the only surprise here is that I'm still alive...maybe is only because of johnnie I hadn't have a anxiety attack or depression when I was with johnnie he made me feel safe...

was I seriously falling for my new friend? no it cant be... can it?

well I was in my room listening to Pierce The Veil 'Collide with the sky' was the album it had all my favorite songs.

I was also drawing and doing my homework but mostly drawing I just needed to get my emotions out in an artistic way that's how I do it somehow... even if I can barley draw it help me think.

it was already late so I might as well go take a shower before going to bed.

I grab a towel and went inside the bathroom thinking about johnnie... I took off my clothes first my shirt nd then my skinny jeans with the boxers...that's right I could be a majestical stripper.

I got a boner really quick I couldn't believe this... I was already fucking horny for johnnie... I mean might as well before I take a shower.

I was already hard so I grab some lotion nd grab some on my dick and my hand I started thinking about johnnie, how big could he be? will he be tight? that turn me on so bad I was going slowly then I got quicker I felt the precum in my tip it felt so good I was about to cum but before cumming I moaned "Johnnie" as I came into my hand, I was emberaas but it felt so good...

after that I clean up took a shower rap a towel around my waist put on some boxers and headed to sleep...only thinking about johnnie...

hey! I don't know if this 'dirty' part was well?or good?...I don't feel ashamed..ok maybe a little bit...

tell me if you guys like it? leave a comment on how I could get better :)