Chapter 5

Kyle POV

well after the queen of emos decided to finally change we left his house at 8:37.

and let me say he look good with eyeliner, he had his Sleeping With Sirens shirt, some black skinny jeans, and of course the black vans...

"hey dude are you ok? or is your Pinocchio lying" Johnnie said with a smirk in that adorableness face..."nu uh...am just thinking...about..." i said before Johnnie interrupted me with " yes of course you thinking...about my naked body in top of you" and with those magical words he made me blush like crazy.

"so you were thinking about me? no worry's i enjoyed it too..." Johnnie said wait a minute did he just said he like being in top of me? even if it was that way he is going to be a bottom and am one hundred percent ill be top... yea i would be top i don't see my little Johnnie as a top

Johnnie's POV

"hey dude are you ok? or is your Pinocchio lying" i ask kyle, and of course i just had to pull a smirk in my face. He look like if he was in another world,"nu uh...am just thinking...about..."kyle said before i interrupted with " yes of course your thinking...about my naked body in top of you" and with those words i made him blush like a freaking tomato or the inside of a watermelon...ill be honest i almost blush to...

"so you were thinking about me? no worry's i enjoyed it too..." wait did i just said that omg am i falling for kyle...no impossible i just met him...

wait why would i be in top of him if we even were together ill be the bottom...

~~~~~~~~~~In Hell... I Mean School~~~~~~~~~~

we got to the school after that awkward conversation with me and kyle... we got to school late of course and the only way to enter the school is by going thru the front office...

"why are you guys late?" the old lady ask us in front of the desk, "well the bus didn't past for us and we had to walk to school" kyle said with a straight face, "well are you guys brothers or something?" she ask, "no" i simply said, "well why were you two late...together." she ask a little bit more annoyed, "well their is something called being neighbors" kyle said. "whatever here are the passes" she said angrily and gave us two passes for being late.

we walk out of the office, and kyle immediately started laughing "omg dude did you saw her face? am such a good actor!" kyle said while laughing, "dude what the fuck was that! i thought we were gonna be in huge trouble" i said a little bit scared,like that old lady could be a witch you never know. omg what if she gave u this slips and is just a trick who ever touches the tickets will go to hell... i mean am already going their but still.

"come on dude lets just walk around we only have like 5 minutes of class till lunch" Kyle said holding my hand and leading me to the library.

the bell rang indicating it was time for lunch so we just went to my normal table of course Kyle didn't know where to go but he just followed me, i already see Shannon and Alex kissing in the table, sucking their faces off...i wish that was me and Kyle... did i just said that... ugh god dammit kyle just kiss me already...

"hey guys" Shannon said, "so are you guys are a couple now?" Alex ask with a innocent look, "one uh hey, two no" i said, i look at Kyle and starred at him for awhile was that pain in his eyes? no im just seeing things.

"KOHNNIE!! WILL BE REAL, you will remember my name as Shannon the kohnnie shiper !!" Shannon scream after she kissed alex... so iguess our ship name is kohnnie hmm not bad...

~10 minutes before school ends~

I want to kiss kyle...what will happen if i do kiss kyle...would i have the balls to kiss him...hehe balls..."thats it im going to do it", "ok Johnnie whats the answer"the teacher said. "Umm i ugh i um 69" i said, "correct the answer is 69"

The bell rang and i waited for the other student's to leave, i would leavs last so i could wait for kyle <3.

"Kyle!, wait up!" i saw kyle and tolf him to wait for me so we could go in the same bus.

"Sooo?" Kyle asked a little bit scared, "noting" i said, "then why are you starring at my lips!" he said, i answered with "i um was just looking at you..."

My stop was close ao i needed to decide, do i kiss him or i dont and just leave.. Thats it im going to kiss him fuck the world, as long as i dont put tongue ill be good...

"Hey kyle", "yes johnnie" he responded, " i uh i think ugh im sorry ok" we were all the way in the back of the bus so i dont think nobody will see us.

"Why are you..." i cut him off by pressing my lips to his, i was surprised because he kiss back hut then he stop...

Oh no! What will hapen next....well i know whats gonna happen i dont know about you guys...sorry if i misspelled some words i was finishing this chapter with meh phone...should i add more shalex or only kohnnie?
Peace.
And thanks to all you amazing people for 50 reads!
Now ill leave...