Chapter 4 (Pinocchio...)

Johnnie POV::

My phone was vibrating to dam much who the fuck was texting me at 7:30 in the morning...wait a minute omfg I'm late...fuck me...

"with pleasure" I hear a recognizable voice say  in my room. "Kyle what the fuck are you doing in my house!!" I pretty much scream at him..."well you were not in the bus so I asked they bus driver were you lived and he said in this house, your dad was leaving already so why not? and put some clothes on I can see pretty much everything except your wiener..." Kyle said in a low voice while blushing...and of coarse my face had to get red as a tomato...

i got up and wrap myself in my 'nightmare before Christmas' blanket and i went to the shower, we were gonna be late anyway but at least i wont smell bad.

Kyle POV

well i was waiting in the bus for Johnnie but i didn't see him so i ask the bus were he lived and he just pointed to a house so i got out and left the bus...well the bus left me and some jerks just said "go fuck your boyfriend" and i ignore it with a small smile in my face.

i saw and old guy leaving the house with a beer i don't know were he is going but he left the door open so why not right?

i got to his room and just stared at him for a couple of minutes he was just so cute...

after i scream his name and i think i scared the living poop out  of him

after awhile he went to take a bath, i was looking at his closet to see what he could wear today...i don't know why i decided to do that but i felt like it...and i might see him shirtless ;).

And this time it will be for real...not in a dream... /.\

"Dude why the fuck are you blushing" I hear johnnies voice say.

"i...i...was...getting you something to wear..." i said while looking at his bare chest....... "now you are looking at my chest" johnnies said blushing.

wait was he just blushing, no he wasn't...or was he?

"well get out i don't want you to see my wiener you bish" johnnie said. "well...maybe i want to  see it..., i mean what" i ran out the room...

Johnnie POV

did he just said he wanted to see my dick... wait he left noo "KYLE COME BACK" i scream running outside with the towel almost slipping down my waist i got to kyle and jump in top of him he was now looking at me staring into my lost soul...i mean eyes...

"uhh can you get up off me...before Pinocchio starts lying..." kyle said whispering . "did you just make a...never mind" i say.

"ugh hurry up so we can go already...i don't feel comfortable..."kyle said...

i went to change before my Pinocchio started lying... come on people you have to admit it Kyle is fucking hot but he is not gay...

so i didn't know what to write...but i was reading Pinocchio and it gave me an idea... im sorry i never had a normal childhood...

tell me if you like it...