Blondestopher

I can't believe chris got his hair all blonde and mine "dip-dyed" half way up my hair BLONDE.

Me: You got our hair BLONDE. I mean no offense it looks really good, but wow. That was a SURPRISE

All chris did was smile. Until he finally said

Chris: calm down, it looks really good

Me: It does honestly on you too

Chris: we needed a change right?!

Me: I guess, but this is the only way you thought of to "change"

Chris: *smiles* Yup!

Me: You got some problems you need to fix *I smile*

Chris: Yeah yeah. Now lets go home.

We went home, and Chris told me how he needs to do a bunch of interviews for his album promotion. Also how he needs to ne traveling.

Chris: Can you please come along? You'd make me more comfortable.

Me: I'm not sure If I'm ready for all this

Chris: Same with me baby. *he sat closer and put his arm around me. He stared at me* All this is new to me too. Trust me, we both have each other. With that I feel we can do anything

Me: The last time I trusted you, you had a child.

Chris: .... Sorry

Me: Chris, I don't even know what I am to Roro. I can't be her step-mom cause we aren't married. So what am I.

Chris: We don't have to be married, we are together right?

Me: Yeah...

Chris: Well, you can still say that you are her mom/step-mom

Me: I mean sure. Why not

Chris: You are coming with me.

Me: You do realize that you never give me an option. Even for this "change"

Chris: *smiles* but you know you love it *starts kissing me*

Me: nope, Chris. Not today.

Chris: Well why the fuck not.

Me: Because. Just focus on Royalty for now.

Chris: Oh c'mon. We were living our lives just fine. Why you gotta do this to me. AS IF I fucking had the choice of this child. It sorta just happened.

Me: Chris, remind me that next time you go to vegas, that I come along. For all I know you could have a long trip and make 3 more girls pregnant.

Chris: Ha ha very funny.

Me: yeah yeah, I'm going to sleep in my room and you should also go to sleep.

Chris: You ain't even gonna sleep in my room anymore?!

Me: For now.

About 2 weeks later, Chris and I had packed for New York for his interviews. Chris was first on "Good morning America" and brought me out after a little. Questions were asked about our relationship, why both of us went blonde, and then finally questions about Royalty.

Host: So, Aman.... This whole new thing must've been hard for you... Howcome you didn't just leave Chris?

Me: Well, for starters, I love him too much. Plus I think of it this way, this will probably be the time he will need me or anyone in his life the most. Then its like if I break up with him, who is going to be here to help him and to support him and to see how he feels. Immediately people always jump to see how I feel or whatever, but nobody knows how Chris feels and nobody cares. Its sad.

Host: Wow, thats really sweet.

The rest of that interview had gone on then Chris had gone on others. After about 2 days worth of interviews, chris said he has a surprise for hus fans before his album. He is dropping a mixtape. He would drop that when we get home. In the meantime chris was getting ready for his last interview.

Me: Chris, Ima just let you go to this interview. Im tired

Chris: You sure?

Me: Yeah

Chris: Ok baby, get some rest while I'm gone.

Chris left to his last interview but before he went there, he did some quick charity work. Once Chris had came back from his last one, he told me that he is performing on Jimmey Fallon.

Me: Thats great.

Chris had already released a single from the album. The single was "liquor"

Chris: Get ready

Me: For what.

Chris: We never do anything. So I wanna take you out. To lunch, shopping... Then we'll go to my performance and when we get home we can..

Me: HOLD YOUR THOUGHTS THERE hornball. I'd be pleased to do all that except what you're thinking

Chris: Yeah... Ok we'll see

Me: You know what, we will.

Chris: *stares* Will you just get ready

Me: Yeah yeah, that's where I'm going.

I had took a shower, gotten ready then went outside to see chris had also changed his clothes.

Chris: Let's go!