Not the Best Vacation

I sat alone downstairs crying.... After about an hour or two I decided to go upstairs go see if Chris was sleeping... He was. I took his phone and went back downstairs. I wanted to see if I can look through his recent texts or calls to see if there is a clue to why he is acting like this .... I saw nothing he hasn't been texting anyone at all just Nia to talk about royalty... And he didn't call anyone either... No one except his mom.. Maybe I should call momma J and see if she knows. I went upstairs and put his phone back then went back to call momma j.

Momma j: Hey Aman, how's Greece

Me: Hi momma J it's great... But I had a question

Momma j: what's wrong

Me: that's what I wanted to know... Do you know what's up with Chris he has been so depressed and he has been crying and talking about what's gonna happen when he isn't here anymore and I just wanted to know if you had any clue as to what's up

Momma j: Aman I'm so sorry you have to deal with this right now he called me yesterday crying... He didn't tell me what happened

Me: Oh....well thank you mom.. I'll let you know if he tells me anything

Momma j: Please do Aman thank you so much....

Me: No problem

I sat there thinking as to what could've possibly went wrong with Chris. Nothing came to my mind. Because there is no reason for him to act this way. I decided maybe if I can't completely cheer him up maybe I can make him happy temporarily, I ran upstairs and ran in the shower. I can out in only a robe.... I wanted to give Chris some happiness for a short time atleast and he can't deny sex... He is he horniest soul alive... I walked over and closed the blindes... Then I walked over to him and got on top of him and began kissing his neck running my fingers up and down his bare chest. He woke up and stopped me.

Chris: nah baby... Not now

Me: Chris..shhh

I already knew it was all bad that he was denying it

Chris: baby please no not now please you can lay next to me but I don't want sex

Me: CHRIS BROWN doesn't want sex what is ... Fine

I layed next to him with my arm over him and he held my hand and fell asleep again. I just stared at him.. I didn't know what else I could possibly do. There was nothing I could think of. Then I sat up again.

Me: Chris.. Baby wake up

He sniffled and sat up

Chris: ....

I sat criss cross across from him... I then took off my engagement ring, my bracelet and my necklace that I was wearing from him, and I opened his hand and put it in there and closed his hand.

Chris: what are you doing?!

Me: Nigga you are making claims of how you won't be alive and how am I gonna live in a relationship with no man in it

Chris: Aman you are my fiancé

Me: well your little claims of "take care of everyone when im gone" doesn't seem like you wanna get married hell with how you're talking will we even get married Chris do you even want to see this child (this was apart of my plan to get him feeling better)

Chris: Baby please don't talk like that. Of course I want to see my kid and I want to get married please Aman please put all this back on please.

He looked me in the eye with red teary eyes... And I stopped my bullshit and stuck out my hand for him to put the ring on gave him my other hand for the bracelet then I turned around and let him put the necklace on me. That's it no more vacation we are going home. I gave him a hug and a kiss saying I was only kidding. I gave him some water and layed him back down again. I went to the bathroom to change into real clothes I then went downstairs and made some calls because I have a new plan now. I called Aunt Christine because she knows her way around and i told her what happened but mamma j already told her... And I asked her to do something for me... She said she will inform me when it's done..  I then sat there thinking about everything and an hour later ain't Christine gave me the good news  that it was done and that she will take care of the rest thank GOD! Chris won't be on social media for a while so he won't know. I then called Tyga and Trey and told them what's going on... Then my plan They said they will be on it!  Lastly I called OHB and told them everything was working great. I called chris' family. My family and Nia, Zillah, and Roro. Along with Chris' crew. OHB, auntie and Trey and Tyga got the rest they said... Then.. I made couple calls to make this last important call. I wanted this one to be specifically from me. I called a few people to get a number for a specific person,... I called ....

?: hello? Who is this?

Me: *takes a deep breath in* Hello Rihanna, this is Me... Aman... Chris' girlfriend

Rihanna: *whispers oh my god* Hello... It's nice to finally meet you. Or talk to you.. How did you get my number

Me: Forget that... Rihanna I have something very Important that I need to ask you to do for me.. Please spare me 10 minutes I know we haven't met and this is weird but for Chris please...

Rihanna:Talk... What's wrong with him.. Is he ok?!

I told Rihanna everything that was going on and she was about to cry.. I then told her my plan... And she said of course she is in....