paradise

I woke up the next morning with Chris laying on the opposite side of me. With his back facing me. I hope he is ok. And he was still sleeping. That's not like him at all. He is always awake so early in the morning and definitely before me. And he always is facing me or I'm on him. This doesn't happen. I slowly got out of bed and walked over to his side. Trying not to wake him up. I looked at his face. I couldn't believe what I saw. It looked as if Chris cried himself to sleep, his eyes were swollen and red around. Why is he sad. That instantly brought tears into my eyes. But I stayed strong. I didn't want him to know that I knew. I quickly rushed to the bathroom freshened up and took a shower. I put on a sexy white bathing suit that Chris bought me. And I picked up a net bikini overall thing. Before I put the cover on I walked over to sleeping Chris in my bikini and pushed him to the side and got on top of him and began kissing his neck. I want him to be happy. He doesn't deserve to be sad. He woke up and grabbed my waist. And began kissing my lips. I stopped. And Chris said in his raspy voice trying not to look me in the eye so I wouldn't know:

Chris: why that's a pleasant gift from you so early in the morning

Me: Yeah... I wanted to wake you up in a good way

Chris: mission accomplished... But *stares me up and down while im sittings on his stomach* You look DAMN sexy baby.

Me: Thank you

As much as looking at him like that and hearing his voice like that hurt me I wanted to be positive around him. He then rubbed his hands up and down my waist. And I leaned over again and began kissing him. Since he was already shirtless I began kissing his neck and chest. As he held my waist. I went down and kissed him there....I felt him grip my waist harder I looked up smiled and went back and kissed him on the lips. Although he did get excited. I sat up again and said go get ready we have a day ahead of us...

Chris: you can't do that to me

Me: Too bad now chop chop nigga go get ready

Chris: fine

He gets up and goes to the bathroom. I put on light to no makeup because we will be in the water. But I sat down for a moment trying to figure out what's wrong with him,.. I'll ask him later..., Ima make sure he is happy all day today. He walked out of the bathroom naked.

Me: uhh... Chris

Chris: what?! Don't act like you haven't seen all of dis before. *rubs his fingers down his body and laughs*

Me: boy shut the hell up

Chris: want me to come over there

Me: no.. Please

Chris: Ok then

He walked over and grabbed his clothes.. MAKING SURE TO CHANGE INFRONT OF ME. Every time I moved he moved with me. He put on black swim shorts with a red shirt and a red bandana tied to his head. He turned around with a damn smile on his face because he knows how annoying he is.

Me: are you ready to go?!

Chris: GETCHO fine ass in the car and I'll be there in a sec

Me: Ok

I left to the car....

(Chris upstairs in his POV)
I have to smile. That's all I have to do. My main focus is to see her happy I can't be the cause of her being stressed or mad or sad. Only happy .....
I sat on the bed and looked myself in the eye straight in the mirror. My eyes were red. And hurt. I cant show my eyes to her ... Not today. I looked down.... And got up to go downstairs to the car... I walked into the car and smacked a smile on my face.

(Back to Amans POV)
I saw how Chris tried to Avoid looking me in the eye like he used to. We were dropped off at the spot... We went to a beach... It was beautiful. There was a cliff and everything. Chris and I ate and he had set up two speed boat things. He picked me up and put me on one.. Because I didn't know how to drive one so he said he would teach me.... He sat behind me and began speeding away... It was fun.... He went back to the other boat and sat on that one.

Chris: wanna race?

Me: No!

Chris : scared?

Me: of you? Hell nah

Chris: Then?

Me: Fine....

He counted down to three and we sped off ..... Chris won ... But he began smiling and laughing and rubbing it in my face... As long as he is genuinely happy I don't care. He then began speeding off doing tricks and having fun. I Just drove it like a normal human. After a couple hours of that Chris and I went up to the cliff where it was just me and him. Chris took a couple pics of me I took some of him... Some papz took some of both of us.. So be posed. Chris then sat down on the cliff about 3 feet away from the edge. He told me to sit in his lap. I did so I took off my bikini cover and set that on the floor in between his legs so my white bikini won't mess up. I then sat down and Chris wrapped his arms around my waist and put his head on my shoulder. He said in a moment of silence then kissed my neck and said.

Chris: Aman, if anything happens to me please take care of our children and please make friends with Rihanna. And move on from me. get remarried and make sure our kids are successful. Most importantly take care of yourself and never forget me.

Me: *i gripped his hand hardly trying to fight my tears* CHRIS DONT SAY THAT SHIT. NOTHING IS GONNA HAPPEN TO YOU. WHY ARE YOU TALKING THIS BULLSHIT.

Chris: pulls me to lean on his chest baby.. I'm not saying anything is gonna happen I want you to know. I also want you to know that no matter what happens I'll always love you. Will you just make my wishes come true?

Me: of course.. But I can't live without you

We sat there in pure silence for many hours. We watched the sun set. And then Chris got up and we went to dinner. At home.... The driver dropped us off at home... and dinner was there. Chris asked a chef to come in and make something while we were gone. Chris and I went upstairs changed showered and came back. We ate... It was pretty silent... I wanted to get Chris to get really drunk so I can know what's up.. It's hard because he doesn't drink too much.., but thank god he drank without thinking about it. After dinner Chris was pretty tipsy luckily. We went upstairs and I sat Chris on the bed. He sat cross cross on one side and I sat criss cross right across from him. Chris looked down.... And after a while he looked up at me and began crying he leaned on my shoulder I hugged him.,..