Our "old life"

Chris had dropped off Royalty and Came back home. By then it was already 9 o'clock. I normally don't sleep so early but so much has been going on that I didn't really get much sleep. So I fell asleep on the couch waiting for Chris. He saw me, picked me up and layed me down in his bed. It was the first time in 2 months that Im sleeping with him in his room again. Since I was alseep, he decided to go to the studio.

___________________
(At the studio)
chris had gone with some of OHB. He had recorded a bunch of songs that he just wanted to spend some time listening to them with his friends to see if some need editing. First chris played the song "Anyway"

Chris: What do yall think?!

Red: Its a really nice song

Ace: yeah

Chris played A whole bunch of other songs. "U did it ft. future, make love, Zero, Liquor, Fine By Me...."

Ace: Nigga, if this album isn't a hit... Then people don't have good taste in music anymore.

Red: Exactly. These songs are great.

Dee: Didn't you say you gonna change the name of the album.... Whats the new name?

Chris: You know, I was planning on naming it after whats goin on in my life Right now! So I decided to not make the album about her obviously but to just name it after whats goin on right now... The new name is "Royalty"

Ohb: Thats cute.....

Red: Is that The final track list

Chris: As of now, yes

They spent a couple more hours in the studio. At around 12 chris had came home and went to sleep... The next morning, Chris ofcourse was the first one up. He woke me up too. He said he had a surprise coming in today.

Me: Whats is it?

Chris: You'll see

I had gotten ready and gone downstairs where Chris already was. He said someone is going to come over to drop somethings off.

Me: Cool.
At around 1 someone had knocked on the door, it was one of Chris' friends I guess. Chris had talked to him, then said thank you. Chris walked in with a new fluffy dog.

Chris: Here is the surprise!

Me: Wow! He is so cute! And fluffy.

Chris: Yup, he is 1.5million-

Me: YOU PAYED THAT MUCH FOR A DOG?!

Chris: BUT. My friend that I was talking to gave him to me as a gift. He is from Egypt

Me: The dog?

Chris: Yup

Me: Roro is gonna explode when she sees him

Chris: I know

Chris had gotten the new dog all set up in his crate. And came back inside, I was sitting on the couch again. Just minding my own business

Chris: Hey baby, this is our first time alone huh?

Me: Well, me and you've been alone for the past two months.

Chris: I mean us hanging out

Me: Yeah....

He walks over and sits next to me.

Chris: Baby, please don't be mad at me. I know it's hard for you... But this isn't easy on me either. I mean I can't just forget about her

Me: Chris, I'm not mad. Im just..... It's gonna have to take some time to get used to you know. And I know its not easy on you either but I hope you can understand how I also feel.

Chris: Yeah, I guess.

He lays down and puts his head in my lap. Then grabs my hand and holds it.

Chris: You know I love you and ONLY you right?!

Me: I know Chris, I've never doubted that. I love you too.

He smiled and said he wanted me to hear his new album... Then he said Nevermind maybe later. Then he got up.

Chris: Lets go hang out together. You know just bonding and having fun like we used to.

Me: Im not sure if I'm in the mood though

Chris: Oh be quiet

He then grabs my arm and pulls me upstairs

Chris: Be ready in 10 minutes

Me: Ok whatever.

About 15 minutes later and we were in the car.

Me: Chris, what the hell are we going to do

Chris: Simple, you'll see. But it'll be fun

He looks as me and smiles. We had gone to magic mountain (an amusement park)

Chris: surprise!

Me: Oh my god.

I smiled and hugged him. We had gone around. Went to every roller coaster and rides. Chris played a little basketball game thing and won a big stuffed animal. Once it had started getting dark, chris said lets go. I wanna do one more thing... TOGETHER.

Me: why did you say together like that.... What are you tryna do...?

Chris: You'll see.

He pulls up to his barber who usually cuts chris' hair at home. And was only here cause chris called him.

Me: But I don't want a haircut

Chris: You'll get a haircut and more c'mon

Me: I said I DONT

He got out of the car and took me with him.

Chris: Can I please choose your hairstyle?

Me: I mean I have no choice.

Chris tells the barber how I already have layered hair, but to cut those shorter.... Then he pull him to the side to tell him something else. When they got back he told the barber just to cut his hair usual and "do what I told you to do on her"

Me: Chris, what the hell are you tryna do to my hair

Chris: You can't see til he is done

Me: I hate you

Chris: I love you too.

He cut mine and Chris' hair, then put something in it..... Was it dye?! I told Chris I didn't want my hair to even be cut. He took Chris to go wash out his hair and chris came back and looked at me. He smiled. A lot.

Chris: Surprise!

Me:Oh my god

Right then, the barber took me to go wash my hair. He still didnt let me look at it. Until he was done straightening it. Then he showe chris and gave me a mirror

Chris: Damn, momma looking sexy

Me: woah... You got OUR hair dyed B......