Chapter 1- A Chance to Change?

In the school...after class..

"Woohyun ah~ let's go home together..." Seolhyun patted Woohyun's shoulder from the back.

"Ahh..please be more gentle Seolhyun ah..it's hurt.." Woohyun pouted his face.

"Omo..you're hurt? Where does it hurt? Let me heal it..take this..hahhaa.." Seolhyun punched Woohyun in the chest lightly. She likes to play around with Woohyun.

"Ahh..wait..appo (it's hurt)..." Woohyun hold his chest and he was about to fall onto Seolhyun.He looked so weak.

"Mwo?! Woohyun ah..are you serious right now? You're not playing around with me,right?" Seolhyun checked Woohyun's body all over.

Seolhyun looked at Woohyun's face."w-Woohyun ah..don't tell me..you are in a fight with Sunggyu again?? Wahh..this guy..you really didn't listen to me...come! Let me treat you.." Seolhyun pulled Woohyun's arm and dragged him to the classroom as she saw Woohyun's injuries.

"Nae~ arasso.." Woohyun just followed her from the back.

That time..the other students were already went to their home. So,it's just the two of them in there.

" ah...Ah...AHH!! Seolhyun ah..be more gentle..it's hurt.." Woohyun screamed as Seolhyun put some iodin on his injury.

"Ah..mian..please bear for a bit..but..it's also your fault Woohyun ah..why did you get involved in a fight with Sunggyu? You're not a kid.."

"Huhuu...please stop nagging at me,will you? Nan kuenchana (I'm okay)..I'm a strong guy,don't you know that? Hehee..."

"Yeah.." Seolhyun just smirked at him.

"Yah..Don't make a face like that..don't you believe me? He'll change one day..trust me.." woohyun said while looking at Seolhyun.

"But....you can't change a person in just a day...you might get hurt again..ahhh..no matter what,from now on,I'll protect you from that guy,arachi?!" Seolhyun put the iodin and cotton buds back into their place in the first aid kit.

"Hahaa..you talked like you're not a girl at all..such a brave girl..you're going to protect me?  I feel more safe then..thanks..hihiii" Woohyun put his head on Seolhyun's shoulder.

Seolhyun just smiled and murmured to herself,
'I hope I'll be able to protect you..and him...forever..'

But..there's a pair of eyes was watching them from the start. A pair of eyes taht full of relieve+a little jealousy.

Who is it?

Hoho..how's it? Is it a good start for this story? Hmmm..actually I don't know too..hihii..but I still hoping for ideas to come into my mind so that I can continue writing this story.

I write this as short as possible since there's many people are lazy reading long story,right?

Btw,don't forget to vote for this story,okay? ^^

Bye..>.< *throw heart like namu*