CHAPTER 16 [double date]

12pm...

At the NIT cafe...

Woohyun: hyeri ah...are you done now? Kajaa...~*smiling

Hyeri: nae~ I'm done. But where are we going?

Woohyun: just follow me..we are going on double date!! Let's go!!

============================

Sunggyu: yeoboseyo! Woohyun ah! Where are you? Seolhyun and I are waiting for you under the tree at the playground, come here okay?

Woohyun: oohh...nae~ we're on the way...okay...see ya!

Woohyun take Hyeri's hand and give her an innocent smile....

Hyeri: (wooahh...he's so brave! He didn't hesitate at all..huh, like a playboy! But I like his courage..heee^^)

Hyeri just follow Woohyun...

___________________________________

Under the tree at the playground

Seolhyun: where are they?? What's taking them so long? Huh!

Sunggyu: waeyo?? I like it..if they come a little late..hehee...I can be with you more...hiuhiuihiiii....

Seolhyun: yah....don't be so greasy....and where did you learn that cheesy word?.....we are not officially couple yet,ok?!

Sunggyu: woahhh...wooaahhh!!! Calm down! Calm down! I'm just kidding...(fuhh...a little bit scared)

.
.
.

From far away...Woohyun waving his hand to Sunggyu and Seolhyun...while the other hand holding Hyeri's hand...

Woohyun: hey...guys!!!! Sorry,we're late...

After getting closer and closer...hyeri saw her bestfriend,Seolhyun..

Hyeri: whatt??!! Seolhyun ah!!! It is you!!! What are you doing here?? And Sunggyu? Why You look so close to each other...its like ....a couple????

Sunggyu quickly and bravely wrapped his hand around Seolhyun's shoulder and say:

"Yupp!! We're couple!! She's my girlfriend!!! Hehee...cute right"

Seolhyun quickly remove his hand and show her fist....

Sunggyu: oo..ok,ok..I'm sorry...hehee..but it is true right??

Hyeri: hahaaa...both of you are so cute!!

Woohyun: yeahh...haha...they make a good couple right?

Seolhyun: ( hug hyeri ) Hyeri ah....long time no see...you always been so busy...even on weekends...

Hyeri: hehee...sorry..I have to work..well..you know,I'm not from a wealthy family..I need money to pay my school fees..

Seolhyun: yah! Don't mention that..you know I'll always help you,when you need money..okay?

Hyeri just smiled...

Woohyun: okay..enough hugging..let's go play at the game arcade!! How's that sound??

Sunggyu: great!! Let's go!!! Kajaa....woohyun ah~

Woohyun and Sunggyu walking hand in hand and sometimes can see that Woohyun lean his head on Sunggyu's shoulder..laughing...joking...
.
.

And this...make hyeri feel unhappy...

Hyeri: Seolhyun ah...look at them...he ask me for a date..but what happen now?? Does he really serious about me?? Or he just want to play with my feeling only??

Seolhyun: hyeri ah...don't say like that~ I know Woohyun really like you! But as you can see..they are always like that...even me their best friend also will be left behind if they're together...our classmate always call them 'woogyu couple' ...because, whenever Woohyun is,there will always Sunggyu by his side...

Hyeri: jinjaa?? How did you know? Did he tell you himself? No,right??

Seolhyun: yess!! He did tell me...he even called you as his 'angel' okay.....because you saved him when he fainted at the rooftop..don't you remember?

Hyeri: *blushing* really??? Well...I still remember that time (kedeok kedeok/ nod nod) btw, it's too much to call me an angel...but, I like it..if that's the case, I'll never get jealous anymore...if he is with Sunggyu..but! Only Sunggyu...

Seolhyun: don't you worry, I'll make sure to tell him that...kere...gajaa!!!Let's have fun!! Okay?

Hyeri nodded and smile....

"gajaa..."

___________________________________

At the arcade....

As expected...woogyu just enjoy themselves...

Playing the basketball game...after that, bumping car...and continue with shooting game...then dancing game...wooaahhh...they have totally forgot about their own partner....

Aigoo...what to do with them..they just unstoppable....poor Seolhyun and hyeri....
.
.
.

And..  its time for them to go back home.....

Woogyu feel so happy..as they kept hugging...laughing..joking...and chatting all the way back home...

Seolhyun just patting Hyeri's back to calm her down...

Seolhyun: don't worry Hyeri ah...tomorrow at school... I'll give him a good smack on his head..okay? I'll make sure that he come back to his sense ..ok? Don't worry....

Hyeri: *sigh* ahaha...thanx..Seolhyun ah.. I know I can trust you...

Then, they bid their farewell...and make their way home separately...
.
.
.

-to be continued

============================