CHAPTER 13 Reconciled???!

The next day at school...

As usual...woohyun came into the class with seolhyun..

A while later..sunggyu arrives with his head low down...

Seolhyun and Woohyun looking at each other....

Woohyun: Seolhyun ah..what are you waiting for??let's start the plan...

Seolhyun: yes...I know what to do...you just sit back and wait...okay??>_^

Woohyun: okay...and one more thing...Seolhyun ah..u can't beat me in aegyo..please don't do that..it's awkward...

Seolhyun: yahhh!!!you just wait until I finish my plan...I know what to do with you....

Seolhyun then grab sunggyu hand and headed to the rooftop.weirdly,sunggyu just follow her without any question...

________________________________

At the rooftop

Seolhyun: sunggyu yah...actually I have something to tell you, regarding woohyun...

Sunggyu: waeyo??What's the matter with woohyun???tell me...tell me...

Seolhyun: actually...I went to see Woohyun's doctor without him knowing that... And you know what...the doctor said that woohyun can recover...but on one condition..but,before I tell you further..are you willing to do anything for woohyun..?

Sunggyu: just tell me...I'm willing to do anything...if it is for woohyun...please..tell me...I promise,whatever it is...I will try to fulfill it..

Seolhyun:alright...if that's the case..then..you must fulfill them..the doctor said that he can recover if he is happy..and the most important thing is,about his heart...it is like something bothered him all this time...and after thinking hard...I think it is you, SUNGGYU...you are the only solution that I have...I also want Woohyun to fully recover...but after what he told me yesterday when you confess to him...that you still love him as a friend..but,his heart in so much pain..because o f your action towards him..I think that you are the only one who can recover his heart completely...it's all depends on you...SUNGGYU ah...

Sunggyu knelt down on his knees...at started crying loudly..thank god that they are on the rooftop..nobody's there..

Seolhyun pat Sunggyu's back and she hug him..she knew how much pain sunggyu had beared all this while...

Sunggyu: mian...mianhe...Woohyun ah...I will treat you better from now on...I promise you..I'll never make you cry again..NEVER...and we will be a good friend as we had always been...together...FOREVER....seolhyun ah...thank you sooo much...I owe you a lot..

Seolhyun: shhhh.....please don't say that..jeball..we are friends,remember? Now, let's get up ....and we go see Woohyun,okay???

Sunggyu just nodded,agreeing..

___________________________________

Outside the class..

Woohyun standing while his back leaning towards the wall...waiting for Seolhyun and Sunggyu...

Woohyun: is her plan going to work...?by the way, what is her plan, actually? Even I, don't know about it....huhhh...this scary girl...always being secretive with me..but, with Sunggyu..she told him eveything...chajingna!!(annoyed)

Seolhyun and Sunggyu happily walking to the class when they see Woohyun was standing at the outside of the class..

Sunggyu rushing and run towards Woohyun...without utter a single word..he hug Woohyun tightly...and it almost make Woohyun suffocate..

Woohyun look at Seolhyun and make a WOW face °o°...

Woohyun: ( whisper)..hey..your plan was a huge success...daebakkk!!!!!

Seolhyun: (whisper) I know right...high five!!!

Sunggyu: Woohyun ah...mianhe....from now on, I will never avoid you again,I will take good care of you...I promise...can you trust me???

Woohyun: ummm ..I don't know( while making a naughty face) if you are truly sorry ...then,,make a three second aegyo....hehheee...

Seolhyun: haha...that's true...Sunggyu yah...palli!! Woohyun is forgiving you..even I can't wait to see you do that...then..............."aegyo samchong setteu shiii jakkk!!!"( for your information, this Is aegyo created by woohyun,please watch infinite showtime ep6,arachii??^^)

Sunggyu: (with a heavy heart....looking left and right, then.....)
" ireokun...chereokunn...yeorokunnn" T_T.....

Woohyun: that's my Gyu gyu...Seolhyun ah....my gyu gyu is back!!

Sunggyu: Woohyun ah....please don't make me do that anymore,arachii!!! This is the last time,okayy??

Seolhyun: aigooooo.....you are soo cute!!!! Gyu gyu ah....hahahahaaaAAAAA..

Woohyun: Haippp!!!!! There's no one can beat me in aegyo okayy???( make a cute face like in the pic)

Sunggyu+Seolhyun: aigoooooooooooo!!!!!!!(with annoying face... looking at each other,then make a sign to get in the class first...)

Leaving Woohyun behind.....

Woohyun:What!!!!????? Hey guyz....wait for me...
.
.

That's how Sunggyu and Woohyun get along together once again..thanx to Seolhyun's huge effort in making her two dumb and dumber friends reconciled( coz they're too clueless about their own true feelings) ...fuhhh....

============================