CHAPTER 14 (let's go out)

Finally....it's weekend...

Sunggyu went to Woohyun's house after a long..long..time...haha..

He promise to take care of Woohyun from now on,and make him always happy....

Sunggyu: annyeonghaseyo....omonim....is Woohyun upstairs? Can I see him?

Omma: ne..ne..Sunggyu yah...yes...he's upstairs...just go dear...make as your own home,okay?? I feel so happy that you came...kerom, I'm going out to the market first,ok...

Sunggyu nod and heading to Woohyun's room.
.
.
.

Knock..knock...knock...
.
.
.

Um..why so quiet.....sunggyu open the door slowly and saw Woohyun was still on his bed..facing the window...

Sunggyu: hana...dul....set....yarrrrghhhhhh!!!!!!!! Illeona!!!!!

Woohyun: gapchagiya!!!!!! Omma yaaaaa!!!!! Help me!!! Sunggyu yah!! Help me!!

Sunggyu: hahaaa...just kidding...woahh...you sure thinking of me all the time huh....

Woohyun didn't reply but put his hand on his chest breathing heavily....sunggyu feel nervous and scared....

Sunggyu: Woohyun ah....mian..mian..please..don't be like this..don't be sick...it is my fault..my bad...arrghh...why did I do that ...

Woohyun:hahaahhahahaa...relax..I just playing around with you..hahha..I miss looking at your .nervous face..kekekeke

Sunggyu:yahh..please don't joke with this kind of things anymore..

Sunggyu pouted °3°

Woohyun:aigoo..aigoo...aigoo..so this is how the almighty Sunggyu sulking..ok2..don't mad at me..okay??hummm humm humm..irokeung chorokeung yeorokung!! Dehet dehet~ >v<

Sunggyu: puffthhh..hahahha Woohyun ah..you're so cute..well..I can't be mad at you for long..you know me..aishh you're cute little thing!

Woohyun:well actually gyu yah..I have a girl that I like..chinchaa..I'm seriously want to know her more..and Seolhyun know her..can you help me?? Please3...

Sunggyu: who is she?? And you're not interestedin Seolhyun?? I thought you and Seolhyun...

Woohyun:whatt?? Pffttt...hahaha..Seolhyun?? That tomboy girl?? Well she's not my taste..she's a very nice girl,I admit..and she's our best friend..I promise will treat her my best until I die..but not as a wife..but as a good friend..why are asking???

Sunggyu: Ummm..I actually have a crush on her since our first meeting..I wanted to tell you since before the accident..remember?? The secret that I want to tell you..I actually like her..but I don'tknow if she likes me or not..

Woohyun: whatt?? That's great..!! I always wanted her to have a capable and reliable boyfriend..tayingida..if you're the one..hihii

Sunggyu: chinchaa?? >.<

Woohyun: yeahh~ ..so,are you going to help me or not?

Sunggyu: oho~ before that,please do an aegyo+heart to me,a sweet and special one! *he linked his arms around Woohyun's neck*

Woohyun:ahahaha..people don't do aegyo nowadays..

Sunggyu: so what's the trend now?

Woohyun: that's a piece of cake! Don't you know I'm an expert in this kind of thing?? Okay..ready? Shy shy shy~*throw heart to Sunggyu*

Sunggyu: cute!! Okay..pass...then I'll help you with your love line with that girl,okay?? Get dressed palli!!

Woohyun: eehh?*puzzled face* where're we going? I'm still sleepy..