CHAPTER 11- please don't cry

After school...

Seolhyun quickly get out of her class and rushed to the nurse room..when suddenly she bumped into Hyeri..

Seolhyun: ouch...uh? Hyeri ah..mian mian..

Hyeri: ne..kwenchana..Seolhyun ah..I have something to tell you..actually..ummmm..

Seolhyun:(why is she blushing??) Hyeri ah..waeyo? Just tell me..it's okay..u know me right? I will keep your secret well..

Hyeri: actually..(tell a-z about what happened that morning..and also about Woohyun)

Seolhyun: mworaguu?? Chinchaa?!! Haha..you must be really happy... right? Haha..just kidding...thank you so much for saving Woohyun..well..I gotta go..I have to fetch Woohyun now..bye..see you ...

___________________________________

At the nurse room..

Sunggyu had already left the room early because he afraid he might meet Woohyun.

When Woohyun done packing his stuff..he look beside him..but Sunggyu was already gone.

A while later...Seolhyun came hurriedly into the nurse room,which make Woohyun startled.

Seolhyun: Woohyun ah!! How do you feel? You think you can walk??

Woohyun: ouhh Seolhyun ah..yes..I'm feeling better..but it is still hurt here..(while touching his chest)

Seolhyun: waeyo...waeyo??? What's wrong with your heart? Appa??

Woohyun: nae..appa..chugettago...(teary eyes)...

Seolhyun: what's the matter?you can talk to me Woohyun ah..

Woohyun: actually..I overheard your conversation with Sunggyu..after you left..he said that he will stay away from me..but at the same time..he's hurt you know..I can't bear looking at him getting hurt like that..Seolhyun ah..what am I gonna do with Sunggyu?.....

His tears kept flowing like a running tap. Seolhyun quickly hug Woohyun and calm him..she know how hurt it must be for the two of them..poor sunggyu and Woohyun..

Seolhyun: uh..don't worry..I'll find a way to make both of you make up again..trust me..I'll talk to him..alright? please don't cry anymore...you have to be strong! Arasso?!

Woohyun: Thanx Seolhyun ah..you're my only one and only bestfriend (but of course after sunggyu^^)

Seolhyun: enough crying..let's go home,okay?

Woohyun give her a satisfied smile and nodded like a child...

Seolhyun: let me take your bag...ok,let's go!

Woohyun: heee...ok,go go go!!

___________________________________