Chapter 5- mixed feelings

I'M sorry for wrongly update my story,there's problem with my internet connection..
.
.
This chapter is before the previous chapter,My angel is-CHAPTER9.....

I will update Chapter 5,6,7,and8...

And from now on, i will give the title together with the chapter..for not confusing you allz..

Sorry again for the inconvenient...

So here's the story..

____________________________________________________________________________________________

The next day...

As usual,seolhyun walks to school with hyeri. But he didn't see any of his best boyfriends,woohyun and sunggyu. Even though the two of them were not going to school together,but sometimes she would see the two of them but not this morning.

"Seolhyun ah? Who are you looking for ? Sunggyu? Hehe.." hyeri teased seolhyun when she saw seolhyun was looking around her.

Seolhyun just smirked at hyeri,"aniya...i'm not looking for anyone though..i think it's just you the one who's looking for woohyun,right? Haha...i know it!" Seolhyun laughed when hyeri blushed so bad.

Yeah..its true that she's looking for woohyun. She had crush on woohyun,but she never told woohyun. Only Seolhyun know that secret.

"Hmmph..come on,lets go palli..we'll late for school!" Hyeri pulled seolhyun to make her walked faster.

__________________________________________________________________________

In their class,during the lessons..

Teacher: good morning class..now i will take your attendance...Kim Hyun?

"Ne!"

"Park Hye Gyo?"

"Ne!"

"Kim Sunggyu?"

.........

"Kim Sunggyu? Did he absent today? That's weird.." Mrs Rania,their homeroom teacher asked the class.

Seolhyun looked at Sunggyu's seat. Yeah..that's quite weird...Sunggyu had never done something like this before,except...when he fall sick sometimes.

"Sunggyu..." seolhyun mumbled with a worried feelings.

Mrs Rania continued,"so...where's Nam Woohyun? He didn't come to school too today? Hmm..i guess he fall sick again today..never mind class,we will continue our lessons today...please open your textbook page 89," she just carried on with the class.

_______________________________________________

After school...

Seolhyun decided to go to Woohyun's house after school,to know about his condition.

After she greeted woohyun's mom,she took her step towards woohhun's room at the upstairs. But then,she heard some noises coming from his room.

" woohyun ah... i heard some noises from the downstairs....omo!! Kwenchana?? Let me help hou...what are you doing??" Seolhyun helped woohyun who was fell down from his bed.

"Oh~ seolhyun ah...thanks..uh..i am just trying to take something in that drawer...coild you please help take it for me? Uhuk uhuk" woohyun coughed a few times. His troat was sore from coughing so many times.

"Arasso...you just should lie down okay..don't move too much...ehh? What's this?"

"That's a photo of sunggyu and me. It was the last time we took pictures together...cute,isn't it? Haha.."