Chapter 28

Cassidy.

Stephan's voice is urgent and I swallow hard.
"What?" I squeak out, my heart racing as my skin burns at being so close to him. "What's the one thing you would have changed?"
"I wish it had been my dick that would have brought you to orgasm," he groans against my ear as he pulls me into him harder. I can feel his erection against my stomach as he grinds himself into me. "I wish it had been my dick instead of the feather."
"You couldn't have entered me." I swallow hard. "It was against the rules of the round. You couldn't have entered me."
"I know," he says, and he pulls back, muttering against my lips as he continues to hold me against him. "It would have been against the rules, but I would have entered you anyway; swiftly, deeply and all-consuming. I would have entered you and pulled out so fast that you would have almost imagined that it had never happened, except for the feeling inside of you that would have been begging me to enter you again."
"You would have been disqualified," I say, my voice wobbly, and conveniently forgetting that I have my panties on. Even if he wants to accidently slip inside of me, he won't be able to.
"I wouldn't have cared," he says. "I wouldn't have cared if I'd been disqualified or if I'd lost my crown. Not if that one moment could have changed the future. For I know, dear Cassidy, that once my dick was inside of you—once you felt my power, our connection, how perfectly I would have fit inside of you—you wouldn't have cared either. You wouldn't have given Harry another thought. You would have known that I was the perfect match for you. The perfect fit. I brought you to orgasm with a feather and a knuckle. I had you moaning on the bed, spreading your legs, parting your lips, your head was feverish. All for me, Cassidy. All for me and my touch. If I had been inside of you, for even one second, it would have all been over. You would have been mine. Possessed. Taken. Captivated. All mine." He groans and presses his lips against mine softly. For a second we just stand there. For a second all I can feel is his hardness against me. All I can see is the desire in his eyes. All I can hear is his deep breathing and then mine as I stand there, my lips soft and parted against him.
"Let me fuck you, Cassidy. Let me take you. Give me a chance to show you that I'm the man for you." His need is guttural and the response in my belly us swift.
"I love Harry," I say, my heart rate slowing down as I push him away from me. I gaze up into his aqua-blue eyes and blinked. "I love Harry," I say again, stronger this time, my voice loud and clear. "What the fuck do you think you're doing?"
"Don't fight me, Cassidy. Don't fight us. This is what you want. You know that in your heart of hearts. You know that in between your legs. You know that by the wetness in your panties and the tightness in your nipples. You know your stomach is curling in anticipation, wanting to know what it would be like to be fucked by me. You know you want this. You know you've thought about me. Most likely every night. Every night Harry enters you, you're secretly wishing it was me. Every time he touches you, you're ..." His voice trails off as he realizes that I'm not looking at him or even paying him any attention. "Cassidy," he says and he looks at me. "What are you thinking?" This time his voice is unsure, and I look at him pityingly as I realize how wrong he is.
"I've never once thought of you, Stephan." I gaze at his handsome face that has bewitched me the first time that I saw him and smile widely. "I love Harry. I love him with all my heart. I love him more than anything and he loves me. I know this to be true. I know that he loves me. And, no, I don't want you. I don't need you inside of me to know that I don't want you."
"What are you saying?" His eyes flash at me. "Are you stupid? I'm telling you that I will take you. I will marry you. I will make you mine. Even though you have been soiled by Harry, I will still make an honest woman of you. You can have me, Cassidy. You can have it all. I have more riches than Harry. More power. More everything. I can give you the world."
"I don't want the world, or you." I shake my head. "What you have, Stephan, is sex appeal. That's it. And all you are is sex. But that's not enough. That's not love. And that's not life. That's not anything. You can keep your sex. You can keep your erection. You can keep your panty-wetting smoothness. I don't need to be with you to know what I want. I don't need to be with you to know that I love Harry. He is everything to me. He is my heart. He's all I need and want. But thank you for coming. Thank you for clearing something up in my mind. I was so angry with myself for what happened. I was so confused at why I'd been so turned on, but it wasn't you. It was me. I'm a sexual being. I'm a woman and I'm not going to be ashamed if I have a natural reaction. But that's all it is—a reaction. I'm not doing anything to you. I don't want you. Do you hear me, Stephan? I don't want you."
He looks back at me in shock, his face tight. "You don't know what you're saying. Harry is the one that told me to come." His voice is choke, and I start laughing.
"I know exactly what I'm saying, Stephan. Now get out of here." I watch as he unlocks the door and hurries out of the room. I stand there for a few seconds and take a deep breath before exiting the room. Harry and I need to have a serious talk, but I'm not angry. I know exactly why Harry told Stephan to come see me. He wanted to make sure that I was confident in my decision. He wanted to let me know that I still had an out. He loves me enough to risk letting me go to someone else. I love him and hate him for it. I laugh as I run down the stairs and look for him. I have a feeling that this is how our relationship is going to go. It will never be perfect, but that's okay. As long as we have love, we'll be able to get through it all.