Chapter 19

Cassidy.

The music stops, and Casper leaves the room. I stare at the door, wondering who's going to enter next. In walks Stephan, and this time he doesn't gaze at me.
Instead he walks over to the box, and watch as he pulls a dildo out and moves towards the bed.
He spreads Kendall's legs, and I gasp as he moves her body around so that her head is in our direction.
I'm not sure why he's doing that and then I realize that he did it on purpose. He wants to make me uncomfortable.
He's done it on purpose to make me squirm. He holds the dildo up and gazes into my eyes as he places it between Kendall's legs. He moves the dildo in and out of her, his eyes never leaving mine. I'm not sure why I can't look away. It's uncomfortable and I feel depraved, but I can't stop myself.Stephan's eyes never leave mine the whole time he's using the dildo on Kendall, and I can feel my face growing warm. A part of my body is tingling as if he's doing it to me. I look away then.
I'm uncomfortable and anxious with anticipation.
What's going to happen to me?

I watch as Stephan leaves the room and then Kendall takes her blindfold off. I'm about to stand up when Harry bursts into the room, his face red and his eyes angry.
"This is enough, Cassidy, let's go." He marches over to me and grabs my hand. "Put your dress on now. We're leaving," he barks. I stare at him in shock and watch as Charles walks over to us.
"You do understand that by leaving you will forfeit the opportunity to join the inner circle of the Society of Brothers?"
"I don't care!" Harry snaps and glares down at me. "Put your damn dress on, Cassidy."
"No." I shake my head defiantly. "We came here for a reason, and we're not leaving yet."
"Cassidy," he growls, his eyes searching mine and all of a sudden I feel like the one in control."
"Not yet, Harry," I say softly. "You can change this."
"I don't know if I can have you do this." He shakes his head. "I don't want to see another man touching you." His voice cracks. "This was a mistake." His eyes fall to my breasts. "You shouldn't be here."
"I'm fine, Harry," I mutter.

I can see everyone looking at us.
"Leave the room and let us continue. You wanted to make the inner circle, so let's get you there."
"Cassidy," he says, his voice plains, but I stand up and push him. I'm not sure what has come over me. I'm not sure why all of a sudden I feel so confident, so willing to move on to the next step.
I know that a part if me wants to know what it's like to be pleasured by Stephan. The part of me that's still hung up on the fact that Harry and Kendall have been together wants to teach Harry a lesson. I want to make him hurt. I want him to see another man pleasuring me.
It's cruel and sadistic and totally true. I'm not even sure who I'm becoming anymore. I'm not sure what has happened to the girl who blushed at the thought of oral sex.
I want to see what it will feel like to have Stephan touch me before the stakes get too high and I can't turn back. I know it's a risk I'm taking. For all I know, Casper will be in the room with me. I know that it's a huge risk, but it's one I'm willing to take for everything Harry has put me through.
I'm done being the good girl. I'm done being the passive girl. I'm not going to just let Harry have his cake and eat it too. I want some fun myself. I know that there's a possibility that I might choose Stephan, but I don't care. I don't care because this is the position Harry has put me in. He lied to me from the beginning. I'll teach him to treat me like I'm a kid. I'll show him that he wants me; he needs to understand that I am a woman who needs respect.
"You should leave, Harry," I say softly. "I believe I'm up next."

***

Harry.

Cassidy's dismissive tone is like hot water being thrown onto my face. I'm still burning in shame and anger at the way she spoke to me, the way she wants to continue with the test.
I watch her walking into the room and, even though her back's towards me, I can still see her naked breasts in my eyes. I can still see the way every man in the room stares at her as she took off the dress.

My Cassidy with her breasts on display to everyone. It kills me. I can pluck out the eyes of everyone in the room, one by one with my bare hands. I don't want her here. I've made a mistake and now I'm living with it. This round is going to be harder. I know that either Casper or Stephan will be the other man in the room, and I know that neither of them will hold back when they have access to her. They are going to do everything they can to turn her on. I know without a doubt that whichever man is put into the room with her will touch her breasts gently and roughly, and it makes me want to puke.

I'm about to go and run after Cassidy. I'm going to pull her out and demand that she leaves with me, but my pride and a glace from Charles stop me. I have to suck it up. This is why I came.
I'm confident that Cassidy will choose me. I'm confident that I can tease her delicately without being tacky. she'll choose me and then we'll figure out what to do next. I clench my fists as I stand there and watch her getting into bed. Her breasts bounce delicately against her chest, and I want to rush into the room with a blanket and demand that she covers up. I feel furious inside that she's continuing with the process. I know that I'm mad at myself, but I'm also mad at her now. Very, very mad.
I'm going to tease her and teach her a lesson. I'm going to show her that there are many ways to orgasm, and they aren't all what she'll expect.