Missing

I know, it has been a while since I last posted a story. Im really sorry for not posting as much. I guess i have been procrastinating a lot, for no reason. I hope you can all forgive me and I promise that I will try to post a lot. ANYWAY --- I hope you guys enjoy these next 2 chapters. I know !! I should post 2 chapters, every time I update, so I'll be updating more. :D Enjoy !! 

*************************************************************************************************************************  **** ( Why do I do this? )

It was 20 minutes past midnight and Luhan still couldn't fall asleep. For someone who went to bed at 9pm, he should be asleep by now, but he wasn't. He was pretty much, wide awake. The vivid thoughts of the previous night, were lingering around his head. Why would baekhyun, his friend who knew about Luhan's desires, go behind his back and take his girl? How cruel was he? He also couldn't let the scene of Kai being dragged across the floor go. Kai's high pitched screams were drowned by Xiumin's crying. 

"Kai!" Luhan screamed. Something or someone was dragging Kai. Luhan couldn't see properly, his eyes were blinded by his tears. With every step he took, his tears would land on the cold, dark ground, leaving a trail full of sorrow and mist. Looking to his left he could see that Xiumin stopped. He was too shocked to carry on. They both looked into each other's eyes, seeing only tears and sadness. 

Stay here, I'll go get him.

Okay be safe. 

Wait, what. 

Luhan let out a small gasp. Did him and Xiumin just have a small conversation? In their own heads? Kai's ear piercing scream brought Luhan back to reality. He knew that this wasn't something he could forget, nor sort out now, so he decided to bring it up later. Right now, he needed to try and get Kai. So he ran. He ran as fast as his petit legs could take him. Every meter or so, he would stop and look around. Only darkness surrounded him. This went on for an hour or so. Until he saw him. Baekhyun. 

"Baekhyun!! Hyung!" 

Baekhyun turned around just when Luhan appeared next to him. Baekhyun could see the fear in Luhan's eyes. He could also see the sadness. Putting on his fakest sad face, forging a few tears and panting as if he was out of breath, he asked  

"Luhan! What's wrong?"

"Kai was being dragged across the floor by someone and I was trying to get him...but...it seems i've lost him." Luhan replied whilst sobbing.

"It's good that you lost him" replied Baekhyun, to himself rather than to Luhan but he heard.

"Wait..did you just say it's good that I lost him?" 

"No, I said it's good that you know how the man looks like" Baekhyun replied a little too quickly.

"Ohh yeah okay" Luhan started tearing up again and before he could release his inner waterfall, Baekhyun quickly stepped in and said, 

"Baby don't cry. All we could do is wait until we get proper information and then track him ourselves"

"Should we tell his pa-"

"No, we shouldn't. Do you want them to know that their son was taken by some girls?"

Wait.. girls? Who said anything about girls? "Umm no" replied Luhan.

"Good, then I suggest you go home and try to sleep it off, okay?" 

But Luhan couldn't sleep it off. He just couldn't.