SeKai

Hey guys,,, I know i'm not worthy of your presence...but i'm so sorry. I have been extremely busy with school, work etc. I've also been looking for a job, but I didn't apply yet. So how have you guys been? I've missed your lovely comments, oh, and if my book isn't getting good enough, please tell me. I will actually take your words into account, they're very important to me. :D I know that I said I would do 5 chapters, but I can't, so I'll make it as long as 5 chapters. So basically 5 chapters length in one. The boldness is basically wolf language, so yeah.. Mianhae ,  Let's read!!  

***********************************************************************************************************************************(The stars are back!! keke)

The bright moon reflected on the lake where Sehun and Kai both stopped. There was a dark chill in the night, making both boys feel uncomfortable. Shivering rigidly, Sehun slowly walked to Kai and nudged him. Looking at him with anger and confusion in his eyes, Kai snarled at the younger boy. Backing away quickly, Sehun went and hid behind some bushes. Kai felt a bit sorry for the younger boy, so he paced around the lake, looking at every bush that went by. He searched and searched, but couldn’t see Sehun anywhere. Not even with his wolf vision. He cried out his name, but all that came out was the ear splitting sound of a howl. Sehun slowly appeared out of the bushes and walked over to Kai, crying. Whimpering, he brushed his head against Kai and they both rested on the soft grass, slowly drifting off to sleep.

Kai woke to the sound of the birds. It was around dawn and there was a slight chill in the air. Looking down at his feet, lay Sehun. Whilst he was trying to move, he caused Sehun to stir in his sleep, so he stopped. There was not much he could do, than just wait for the younger boy to wake up. Kai took this time to really think this over. Okay let me get this straight. Baekhyun was never our friend and he was just using us to get to this “wolf”. What wolf? Maybe Tao? That would explain his amazing skills… or maybe Sehun! No wait, he’s with me. Groaning in frustration, he accidently woke up Sehun. “Sorry”, he said. They spent the rest of the morning drinking water and looking for something to eat. However, Sehun refused to eat the moose that they found, simply because he didn’t want to. They then agreed to stick with fish. It was around dusk, and the sun was starting to set.

We should get going, said Kai.

Go, where?

I don’t know… Kai didn’t really think about it. Any place that’s not here.

They agreed on going north, whatever direction that was, for they had no idea where they were going. It started to get really dark, so they walked side by side, cautiously looking around the forest for the first sign of danger.

*****

He watched them walk off; claiming to go north but instead went east. Fools. He slightly felt sorry for them. They were captured by Baekhyun, tortured and worse. Benjamin walked back to the other men and informed about everything he saw.

“What should we do?” Ben asked.

“We should take them back to Luhan, our master.” A young boy replied.

“No Alex, we can’t.” said Ben.

“If we don’t, how are we going to take care of them?”

After continuous arguments, they finally agreed to take the two wolves to Luhan.

*****

Kai could feel that something was wrong. It was as if there was someone watching him and Sehun. He stopped in his tracks, and turned, to see 5 men following him.