Kris Pt.2

Hey Pandas! x 

I was in bed realising that due to my extreme laziness, my readers have forgotten what has been happening in the book. To be honest actually, so have I.. I am so tired these days, I don't even know why, but i'll try and give you a recap. ************** omgah Lady HeeHee is back! 

Luhan's parents get killed by the baddies called, The Mastalia. 

Baekhyun is one of them.

Kris was given a letter to give Luhan, from his dad, telling him to keep all the wolves safe. To do that he must kill baekhyun, the heir to the throne. 

Baekhyun is also told to kill 1 wolf. 

He gets transferred to Hongdae Arts, where he meets EXO. Including Kris. However, Kris doesn't acknowledge him in school, which is why I haven't really said much about Krease. 

Luhan likes a girl named Minah, but he lost his feelings for her when he caught her and Baek kissing. 

Speaking of girls, Baekhyun hypnotised the 5 girls i mentioned in the book, telling them that he has his eyes on EXO and that he wants them to somehow attack them. 

Luhan and Kris meet here and there to talk about any new information.

One of the girls, Lee Thas Nim, tells Kris to come to the building so that she could capture him and it works. *Remember the girls all work for Baekhyun now*

OH YEAH!! Kai is missing and he was taken by a man. 

Exo go to look for him and when they get out of the forest, not all of them come out. 

So yeahh, Enjoyy xx

*Heterochromia is when your eyes are two different colours! 

************************************************************************************************************************

Kris***

Kris woke up and his head was pounding. Hot, sticky liquid was on the side of his head, leaving his head all dirty and red. Blood. 

"Aish!! This isn't good." Kris mumbled to himself. 

"I know" replied Baekhyun. 

Kris looked to his surroundings and there in front of him stood Lee Thas Nim, Yoon Tas Nim, Kim Su Maya, Choi Rah Ma and Park Ami Na. They were all standing next to Baekhyun and Kris couldn't help but notice the colour in their eyes. They all had *Heterochromia eyes. 

"What do you want?" 

"To kill your kind. To kill you." replied Baekhyun. 

Kris looked at baekhyun in shock, with eyes wide open. He couldn't believe it. He didn't want to believe the fact that Baekhyun knew about Kris being a wolf. Then again if he didn't, why would he say your kind? It was so confusing for him. Why didn't he see it for himself? Why didn't Luhan see? Kris was initially starting to peice it all together. Baekhyun was barely in school. Some days he would seem so cold and heartless. He also started to act weird ever since Luhan arrived. Also, why was Baekhyun there, when Kai was being dragged? 

The expression on Kris' face, showed Baekhyun that he finally caught on. 

"Kris, I am the prince of the Mastalia's and I have a mission to kill one wolf. My father would be so proud of me, so let's make this easy. I will spare your life, if you give me a wolf to kill."