3

It was getting late, around dinner time. Alesa and I decided to go out together. My parents stayed here with little Mason. I took her to my favorite restaurant. As I got out of the car, I had trouble catching my breath a little bit. "Jin." Alesa spoke "Are you ok?" I answered her. "Yeah, sweetie, I'm fine." I smiled at her. She came over and hugged me. I kissed her head. "Alesa." I said. "I'm ok." I walked inside, holding Alesa's hand. She showed me that beautiful smile I loved so much. We sat down at our table, and began looking over the menu. I encouraged Alesa to get whatever she wanted. I got a steak and Salad, and she got a burger. I looked over at her and smiled. How had I been lucky enough to have someone as special as her in my life? her long hair dropped onto the table. I reached over and tucked it behind her ear. She smiled. "Alesa." I said. "You're so amazing. I'm so lucky." She kissed me. "I feel the same about you. You can still smile even in such darkness. That's something I could never do." I looked at her. "Alesa, I'm fighting this battle because I love you. I don't want to leave you, do you understand?" She hung her head. "Yes, I do." she whispered. I got up and went to her side of the table. I put my arms around her shoulders, and she lay her head on my shoulders. "I love you." she whispered. "I love you too. So, so much." I replied. We went out to the car, and I opened the door for her. She chuckled. "Such a gentleman." I chuckled too, smiling. I went around and got in the driver's seat. I drove back to my house, and we picked up Mason before I drove her home. I kissed Alesa goodnight, and looked down at baby Mason. "goodnight, little guy." I drove back home to my house and went upstairs to sleep. I started to drift away when I heard a fimiliar voice... "Jin. Jin, It's me. Adam."