5

We walked back to the car hand in hand. I doubled over in pain. It was excruciating. "Jin?" Alesa said, "Are you ok?" I answered her between breaths. "I am definately not ok, Alesa! Get me to the hospital right now!" Once Alesa got me in the car, I could barely breathe. I feared the worst. Alesa rushed me to the hospital. "Alesa." I cried. "Help me." The pain was unbearable.  The doctor came in the room. A short man with black shaggy hair and brown eyes. He looked like me from the past. "Jin." He said. "I have some bad news." Alesa and I looked at him curiously and worriedly. He continued. "The cancer has spread throughout your body. I don't think chemo will work, but it is an option now." I looked at Alesa. I would do whatever I possibly could to stay in her life. I loved her to the moon and back. I wanted that to last forever. So I said I would take treatment. I was asked to stay the night, but by morning I was ok enough to go home. I went upstairs to my room, which used to be Adam's room in the far corner of the hallway. I lay on my bed, my future wife by my side. "Alesa." I whispered, kissing the smooth skin on her forehead. "Baby" she said Worriedly, "I'm so scared. "What if treatment is unable to save you? I couldn't live without you." I stroked her face softly. "My dear angel, I'll be alright. Don't worry, my love." Alesa got up. " Can I get you anything, sweetie?" I only asked for my vlogging camera. "What's poppin'?" I coughed weakly. "I had a little incident last night. The cancer has spread. They are going to try chemo, although there's little chance of it working. So prepare to see an incredibly sick me with no hair." I choked up. "On top of that, Alesa and I are getting married. Don't rat me out please. I just love her to the moon and back. This lady is an angel." I pulled my future waifu closer, and kissed her soft cheek. "Love you babe." I whispered. Alesa smiled. "I love you to the moon and back." I put the camera away and rested the rest of the day. The first chemo treatment would be here before we knew it. This sickness and pain was awful. But I still fought. For her.