School is hell

(Iris Pov)
My alarm goes playing 'This is Me by Demi Lovato I hit the dismiss button and I sit up.

I look at the floor and see my crew on the floor waking up and I look to my side and she my 3 year old daughter Lizzy.

"Lizzy wake up time for school" I say and she sits up and smiles at me.

I pick her up and walk into the bathroom and we take a shower I was her brown hair and she washes my cotton candy pink hair.

Stepping out the shower I dry off putting on my underwear and throw on grey sweat, white crop tank top, black hoodie, and my black combat boots.

I wrap my towel around Lizzy and walk out and the other go in. Tyler and Jaden J come out with their daughters Rosie and Tammy in towel and then we dress them. (This is Lizzy,Rosie, and Tammy's outfit's)

"Okay guys let's make a vine before we go to school" I say to my crew which includes of me Iris Grier, Tyler Caniff, Candy Reynolds, Maddy Espinosa, Callies Dallas, Arrows Carpenter, Jalen Johnson, Jalen Gilinsky, and Rocky Mendes

Also if you are wondering Yes we are the little sisters of Magcon Boys.

"Alright" they say and I start to record us.

"A girls laughing completely depends on whether or not a guys around if he is" Callie says and we all do a little giggle. I turn the camera to me

"and when he's not around" I turn it the the crew and we all do a crazy face and do crazy laughs.

I post it and then I put Lizzy on my shoulders and walk downstairs and see my mom cooking breakfast and my little sister Skylyn.

Mom smiles at us and I put Lizzy next to Sky and kiss mom cheek.

"Hey mom can you put my hair in a ponytail please" I ask her.

She nods and put my hair in a high ponytail and I grab a plate of eggs, Bacon, and biscuits.

I sit at the table and bring Lizzy into my lap so she can eat.

"Iris we were playing" Sky whines making me chuckle at her.

I give Lizzy some eggs and Bacon then I eat the rest but Lizzy took one biscuit. The crew came and got breakfast

"Well it's time for us to go to school" Arrows says getting up I get up and give my mom and Sky a hug.

"Please try not to get arrested girls" mom says and we look at her and say