2 goes home

(Maddy Pov)
We made it to the hotel we get out in silent I was about to break any minute. We get on the elevator and go to our floor I walk inside Iris close the door and I lost it. I throw the lamp across the room.

Rocky punched a whole into the wall I scream letting my frustration out. I stop and fall to my knees crying

"I can't take it no more I'm going home" I say and they nod in understanding.

I take a shower putting on a black onesie and Rocky was in a blue onesie.

I grab my suitcase and see Rocky doing the same we hug before walking outside the hotel I hug the little ones as they run to their room.

We walk down the stairs I pull my hood up and we walk outside I get in are white charger.

Rocky was driving we head to the airport when we arrive we pull in the back and put are car on the plane. We where going to go to Los Angeles, California.

"So do you have an apartment in mind" I say running a hand through my brown hair in going to dye it again.

"Yeah this one" she says showing me this beautiful apartment building. I nod in agree before putting on my headphones and slowly fall asleep.

Tyler Pov
Okay I am pissed so was Candy how could they hurt those two now their on a plane two somewhere. I get in my sleeping area holding Tammy as she cried missing her aunties. I slowly fall asleep.

~Morning~
I wake up to am air horn I wasn't in the mood I get up picking up Tammy and we go to the bathroom taking a bath. I step out drying myself off putting on black sweatpants , a black hoodie, white tank top, and some black Nike slides.

I put my hair in a fishtail braid before I wrap a towel around Tammy I dry her off putting her underwear on.

I put her in a blue flannel, dark blue tutu skirt, sparkly blue boots. I give her a bracelet and put a headband with a bow on her hair I place white leggings in her.

I walk out and ignore the boys who were in are room I chose this outfit because Rocky got this for her. Everyone got dressed Lizzy and Rosy were in a outfit that was similar to Tammy but Rosy was pink and Lizzy was red.

"Lets go to MAGCON and get over with this shit" Candy says she picks up Tammy and walks out the door slamming it

"Whats wrong with her" Carter asked and I balled up my fist before going to slamming the door going to the limo. I look and see Tammy crying into Candy's chest

"I miss Auntie" she sobs and it making my heart break to see her like this we get into the limo and wait are cred come in and Lizzy along with Rosy were crying.

"I now but aunty would want you to be happy" Jalen G says rubbing Lizzy's back. The boys finally come and get in

"Whats wrong with them" Taylor asked worried.