Magcon

Arrows Pov
"HONK HONK" I snap awake and scream and falling off with Callie all the other girls are on the floor.

I sit up and look over and see Magcon boys but one git my attention. Cameron was holding a Air horn

"Callie GET YOUR BROTHER BEFORE I KILL HIM" Tyler says to Callie.

Callie gets up her hair was in her face and she tackles her brother to the ground and grabs a pillow and start to whack him crazy with it

"I will kill you if you wake us up like that again got it" Callie says hitting him

"Okay I'm sorry stop hitting me with the pillow" Cameron say trying to cover his face. Callie stops and gets off him

"Let's just say we are not morning people" Maddy says.

We look like what came out of a horror movie our hair was all over the place and we had bags under are eyes.

"It's 7:30 in the morning what is so important" Tyler says yawning.

"Well we have to go and get breakfast" Shawn says and the then runs over to Rocky and sets her on her feet before she can fall back out asleep.

"Well okay get out so we can shower" Jalen J says and pushs them out the room I put my uggs on then I grab my clothes and a towel.

I walk into the bathroom and close the door. I step in the shower and wash up I begin to wash my hair when I hear a sound I look and then I see Hayes

"What the hell are you doing in here" I say.

"Sorry um the boys told me to tell you hurry up we leave in 40 minutes" Hayes says and leaves.

I finish washing my and I rinse it out I step out and then I dry off and put my clothes on (White tank top, Galaxy Goodie, Jeans, and Galaxy Vans).

I walk out and my hair was wet the other just walk in and take a shower and come out dressed. I blow dry my hair then I brush it and my hair in a high ponytail.

Then girls are ready and the little ones look so cute in their outfits

Then girls are ready and the little ones look so cute in their outfits. I love their flower crown

"Girls the boys left us" Tyler yells we then grab are penny boards I grab Lizzy and Tyler grabs Tammy and Jalen J picks up Rosie we grab are backpacks.