We're Back

(Rocky Pov)
4 months later...
So it's been 4 months since we left Magcon and today Magcon is coming to California.

I called Bart 2 weeks ago telling him we here coming back nobody knows. It's Shawn's birthday today.

"Hurry up guys" Maddy yells I roll my eyes before getting dressed in a galaxy high low skirt, black short sleeve stomach shirt, black fadora, and black wedged boots.

I put Alexa in brown jeans, checkered short sleeve flannel, pink bandana, and white has. I fix my blue hair it was curly at the end I place my mendes necklace on one of my merchandise.

I grab Alexa's hand walking down the stairs I grab my car keys. I see Maddy and Maxine where ready.

"Selfie" We say and take out our phones we hug taking the picture posting it on Snapchat Instagram and Twitter.

"Lets go" Maddy says fixing her red 'Maddy Espinosa' flannel

She fixes Maxine's snapback and her shoes before grabbing her phone and house keys.

We walk outside our penthouse and I lock the door taking the elevator to our parking garam. I help Alexa into her car seat buckling her up Maddy was doing the same. I close the door and get into the drivers side of Rocky's White dodge charger.

"Call Bart" I say to Maddy as I drive off she dials his number putting the phone to her ear.

"Hey Bart it's Maddy we're on are are way....okay....bye" she hangs up.

"Okay he said that we go around backand he will be their" she says and I smile brightly at her.

"Mommy is we gwing to swe daddy" Alexa asked me and I nod she starts to cheer along with Maxine.

I keep my eyes on the road I make a turn and see the place where Magcon was being held I go around back and park.

I see Bart and quickly turn off the car getting out I run to Bart and he picks me up spinning me around hugging me.

"Bart I missed you" I say as he puts me down.

"Good to have you to back now hurry up we gotta get you inside" he says and hugs Maddy I put Alexa on my hip.

"Alright we have people who are going to surround you and surprise them but Rocky your going to be inside a big gift box for Shawn to open up...Maddy your going to come up behind Matt" Bart says and we follow him inside where a group of people surround us and take us into a room where a big Blue gift box was there.

"Okay time to get in you two" Bart says and I step into the box with Alexa sitting down I was handed a teddy bear.

"Okay Alex your going to have to be quiet okay" I say and she nods her head before they place the top on the box and it becomes dark but their was a whole in the box so I could see.