The Surprise

(Maddy Pov)
I was shocked to see what I saw in our hotel room. Their were flowers everywhere and their was a note

Hey guys we are so sorry about what happen those girls are just take we want to show you we are sorry please change into the clothes that are out and take the car

From Magcon

"Okay lets go" I say and we all take a shower. I put on my outfit shock was a 'She doesn't even go here' low high crop top, jeans, and black converse. I put my hair in a ponytail and put a magcon snapback on. I walk out and see the others in their clothes.

Candy was wearing a 'Never stop dreaming' low high crop top, black ripped jeans, and black combat boots. Her hair was in a fishtail braid going to the side and she had a black snapback on.

Arrows was wearing a 'Hug me brotha' low high crop top, jeans, blue black white jordans, and her hair was in a low ponytail.

Rocky was wearing a gnarly hands signs low high crop top, grey jeans, and teal vans. She put her hair in a high ponytail with a white bandana.

Iris was wearing grey low high shirt that showed her shoulders, blue jeans, black studded combat boot, her hair in pig tails and her brothers Life is Grier snapback.

Tyler was wearing a black low high shirt just like Iris, red jeans, black studded combat boots and her hair was also in pigtails and She hand a her bandana on.

Jalen J was wearing a teal 'Will Run For Ice Cream' active tank top, teal jeans, black studded combat boots, her hai was in a side ponytail and she had a flower crown on.

Jalen G was wearing a teal low high crop top with a hamburger in the middle, grey jeans, black studded combat boots, a teal snap back and her hair was down.

Callie was wearing a grey gnarly hand sign tank top, mean shorts, black high top vans, her hair was in a ponytail and she hand a grey snap back in backwards.

"We look good" I say and we nod.

"The note says the girls are staying with Mahogany" Callow says and we nod.

I pick the door and we ride the elevator down to the lobby we go put side and I gasp when I see a real nice with a driver waiting for us. We get in and the driver drives off. (Picture of car)

I look out the window and watch the building's go by. Then I look at the others and see they had their arms crossed my arms where crossed to. I was still mad at the boys

"We are here" the driver says and we get out. I gasp when I see we were at the carnival.