Sorry and Forgiveness

(Carter Pov)
When that fan asked for the girls real name I didn't expect to see them all together in a line holding each others hand tight with their eyes closed.

"What are your real names" the fan says smirking. I then see Candy run off stage.

"DIXIE" I yell and I run after her I see her run down a deep hallway I run after her I then look and see her on against the wall curled in a ball crying.

"Candy" I say and I pull her into a hug and she sobs into my chest and I feel myself cry for all the pain I caused her.

"I'm sorry...I'm sorry I will make up for everything I did please" I say and hold her close.

"Okay but you have to promise not to break it okay" she says and sticks her pinky out.

"Pinky Promise" I say and wrap my pinky around hers I wipe her tears and help her up she then jumps on my back.

I laugh and walk back on stage

"Hey guys I would like you to meet my little sister" I say and the crowd looks shocked.

"Yup and are name is Candy Reynolds, Iris Grier, Callie Dallas, Tyler Caniff, Maddy Espinosa Arrows Carpenter, Rocky Mendes, Jalen J, and Jalen G and we are the little sisters of MAGCON BOYZ" Candy and the girls say in order.

"Yup Candy is my little sis and my world other then our mom" I say and then the fans just start to shout hate to the girls.

Candy jumps off my back and walks to the front of the stage the girls not far behind her.

"SHUT THE HELL UP" the girls scream with all their might making the crowd go silent.

"Don't you dare start to give us hate well guess what" Jalen J says.

"You can hate us all you want well guess what it doesn't matter cause you liked us before you found out we got here without help from are brothers" Jalen G says finishing Jalen J's sentence.

"The ones who didn't throw hate at us we love you guys and am happy you stayed with us till the end" Arrows says. "

Well everyone I hope you loved the show today and we will get ready for the meet and greet" Shawn says while he throws Rocky over his shoulder and us guys following him.

We then walk to the tables and this is how are seats were: Shawn and Rocky, Callie and Cameron, Iris and Nash w/ Hayes, Arrow and Aaron, Candy and me (Carter), Tyler and Taylor, Maddy and Matt, Jalen J and Jack J, Jalen G and Jack G.

We then started the meet and greet. But what surprise me the most was when a lot of people wanted the girl's autograph.

"Well well...if it isn't little Candyass" a girl says.

Candy Pov
I look up and I see Brittany and her crew. I smack my teeth and turn my head

"Yo 4121O come here look at what the circus brought" I say and my crew comes over.

"Oh hows your ankle Iris" Brittany say smirking at Iris. Iris shots her a crazy smile

"Really so hows your broken wrist and I may break the other and a couple of other bones" she says and Brittany scoffs at her.

"Guys I think its going to be round 2" Maddy says and jumps over the table and we follow her pursuit. We take are hoodies off and put our hair in a quick ponytail.

"Well you guys are the bitch squad and no wonder yoi got suspended for 2 weeks" Chole one of her goons says.

"Oh sorry but you maybe taking about yourselfs since you dress like prostitutes and look like clowns with how much makeup to wear" Jalen G says laughing then we hear a smack.