Chapter 4

When the 'ref' stepped away from Lola and I, I didn't know what to expect. 

Will she run at me, or will she wait until I make the first move and hit her? 

As much as I didn't want to hit a girl that has an attractive face and body. Hell an attractive everything. I also didn't want to lose my reputation. And I was not throwing it away because she was stupid and wanted to fight a well trained and very experienced fighter.  

But then again she was the same as me. She had a reputation she would like to keep just as much as I wanted to keep mine. There was one way on settling this. 

And considering we would differently not except a tie we would have to fight and see who wins.  

Let's just hope she wasn't as good as I had heard. 

Once I was told she knocked out the all time champion with one over hand. Turns out she did that with a lot of fights and always hits the sweet spot on the opponents jaw. 

Damn that was both scary and attractive. Sexy even. 

"You coming? Or am I going to be the big boy and make the first move?" She said smirking a little. 

"Ever heard of ladies first?" I said trying to play her own game just better. 

Then she did the very unexpected and popped me in the nose sending a little sting. Rage flew threw me as she shook her head. 

"Already you made two mistakes." She said still shaking her head, her eyes full of sorrow and regret. 

"Two?" I asked confused. 

"One," she said while quickly punching my stomach making me double over in pain. "You let your guard down making most of Your weak spots open." She said. Lola then uppercut me in the jaw making me curse and stumble back slightly. 

"Damn, for a chick you can sure pack a punch." I said rubbing my jaw.  

She then started laughing making me think she was crazier then I thought before. 

"Two." She says in a all to serious tone for someone who was laughing like crazy two seconds ago. 

She then charged her shoulder into my stomach were she had hit me before making my body bend down over her upper torso. 

Then half a second later my back was against the ground and Lola was on top of me. Her knees on my arms so I couldn't move my upper body. 

She was really pretty, her pale skin that made her look as white as snow, brown and  blond hair that looked all to familiar and the lollipop in her mouth that she now was taking out. 

"Never refer to me as a girl unless we're A, dating or B on a date." I felt a little heat rush to my checks causing me to blush a little. 

She then licked her lollipop making her more attractive and I was grateful I was on the ground, because I was pretty sure my knees would have buckled sending me down anyway. 

She then punch my jaw in the sweet spot making everything black.

~@~@~@ 

Cases P.O.V

I liked how he looked at me when I licked my lollipop. So I let him go easy with a sugar punch. 

That is what I called the sweet spot to the jaw. See sweet as sugar, sugar punch. 

Anyway I try not to leave any big marks on his face mostly so people won't notice and neither will his parents. 

He can just say he fell if his parents don't already know he's a street fighter. Either way there is a coer story for why he has a mark on his jaw.

I heard footsteps aproach me and looked up to see Dan, Jace's 'coach' looking at e with fear running threw him. "Um... Here's your money, and the adress to his house." Dan stumubles out. I look at him in confusion, "You need to take him home, street policy. You knock him you walk him." My jaw almost hit the ground.

"That is the most dembest thing I have ever heard, and what happens when the person that 'walks' him is a complete freak? Like tries to kill him? Or rape him? Even stalk him or take this from his home." I freak out at Dan at the stupid street policy I have never heard about in my intire life. You telling me that you wouldn't freak out at this?

"Yeah it is dumb, but I can't change it. His keys are in his sweaters pocket." Dan said walking away. I sit there with a stupid look on my face. How so freaking stupid!!! I then realize there's nothing I can do about it now.

I lift Jace off of the ground and slowly start walking him to his house in a neighborhood I knew very well because I have lived there. In a bungalow in a sketchy neighborhood. Just how I liked it, just how I grew up.