Chapter 11

Case’s P.O.V

“Case?” someone whispered drawing out my name. “Case.” They whispered again. I moaned and uttered a ‘no’ turning onto my side snuggling into something warm and soft.

“Wake up. We have to change your bandage.” The voice said softly, their hot breath tickling my ear. I shake my head and inhale the scent of whatever it was that I was hugging. It smelt like soap, sweat and blood. I was so familiar with this smell that it didn’t faze me.

“You leave me no choice.” The voice said. I was confused but didn’t care. Too early to understand anything.

Two minutes later and the thing that I was hugging and snuggling was ripped from my grasp leaving only cold and empty air. I pout in protest and reach out for the object. When I didn’t find it I flopped my hand down and moaned in announce.

“Up Case. Now.” The voice demanded.

“Go away you big meanie. You even stole my snuggle, that’s low.” I whispered back still half asleep. The voice laughed, I rolled over on my back and shoved the side of my face into the pillow beneath me. When the annoying sound stopped I became warm again. Then all of the sudden a shit load of weight was on top of my upper torso.

My eyes shot open to see Jace above me cradling my hips the biggest, goofiest and most perfect smile on his face.

“Good morning beautiful.” He said overly excited.

“Why!!” I yell and pout at the same time. Even if he is handsome I can still be mad at him.

He then lowered his topper half down to my face so we were looking into each other’s eyes. “Because of your arm.” He said and then pecked my lips. “Let’s go. The faster we finish the faster we go back to sleep.” He hopped off of me and held out his hand. I waved both of my arms in the air so he had to pull me up.

He then walked to the bathroom leaving me behind. I groaned and flopped back down on his bed. He came back in seeming to have known what I was going to do and flopped down on top of me again. I grin at him.

“Can’t believe I thought it was going to be that easy.” He said. I rolled my eyes and wrapped my arms around his neck.

“Is your neck up for the challenge?” I asked. He smirked down at me and pecked my lips.

“Sweetheart. You’re asking the wrongs questions. What you should really be saying is ‘are my arms able to hold on?’” I laughed and kissed him sweetly, slowly pulling away.

“Bring it on fighter boy.” I retorted. He smirked and slammed his lips into mine.

We were moving in synch with each other while he lifted me off of the twin sized bed. Half way up I quickly wrapped my legs around his waist sliding my bad arm down so I didn’t have to put so much pressure on it.

When he was standing to his full height our kiss had become very heated. He moaned and I smirked pulling away.

“I win.” I said still smiling at him. He laughed under his breath and carried me to what I assumed was the door to the bathroom. I was shocked when my back hit something solid and cold. The wall.

“Round two?” Jace asked. We both smirked.

“Ding ding ding.” I said imitating the bell for the next round.

Right before our lips touched, Jace’s mother yelled our names and I heard her stomping up the stairs. Jace and I scrambled to a respectful position and started our way to the bathroom making it look like I needed the help. His hand was on my hip a little too comfortably and he was pulling me tight against him. My arm was around his neck, the bad one to my side.

“Oh! You got her up.” She examined.

“Yes, she was stubborn though.” Jace said with a chuckle. I glared up at him but he of course didn’t even notice. His mother did though, and she laughed.

“Okay, let’s fix up your arm and get back to bed. I have work in an hour.” I was pushed into the washroom and quickly re-bandaged.

“What time is it anyway?” I asked Jace.

“One thirty.” His mother said before he could check. I groaned while being lifted off of the counter by Jace. “Now behave. I won’t be home until late. I already called the school for the both of you. Take care of her if anything goes wrong just page me. Bye love you.” She said while running around the house and booking it out of the door.

“Yes mom… ok mom… sure thing mom… love you too mom… bye mom…” Jace said after she was gone because he wasn’t allowed anytime to between her speech. I laughed as we walked back into his room.

“Good night Jace.” I said with the previous heated make out scene still stuck inside of my mind as I lay down. Jace hopped in behind me and placed his arm on my waist.

“Good morning you mean.” He corrected.

“Shut up or you can sleep on the floor.” I retorted.

Jace chuckled kissed my check and then fell asleep. I listen to his breathing and the slow rise and fall of his chest against my back. Falling asleep with him.

SO I'M DOING THIS THING WHERE WITH EACH FOLLOWER I ADD ANOTHER CHAPTER. I HAVE ELEVEN FOLLOWERS, ELEVEN CHAPTERS... IF YOU WANT MORE PLEASE FOLLOW... ITS NOT LIKE I BITE