Chapter 3

Long Chapter, hope you enjoy ☺ - Mia
~\~\~\~\~\~\~\~\~\~\~\
Taylors POV

What if I don't want to pack?

Ugh, why does my life suck? I get bullied everyday by him. I got rejected before by him. Now I have to live with him! This isn't fair.

I slowly started to go to my room. I walked up the stairs and walked into the last door on the right. My room. You know, maybe I could just live in the room I'm staying in. That could work, right?

I walked to my closet and got my big suitcase. I yanked it out of the closet. I set it on my bed and got some shirts. I folded them nicely and neatly. What? I don't want my suitcase look like a mess. I finished putting in clothes. I went to my drawer where my razor was. I better take it, just in case. I got a bag and I put it in. I put it in my hidden pocket.

Ring* My phone.

Hey :)

It was Kalob.

Hi, I sent back.

What u doin?

Nothin, just packing

Are you leaving me?

No, I am living with Jases family for the summer

Oh... Cant you just come live with me?

I wish, my mom wont let me, but I could come over all the time

I guess u could

Yeah

You wanna come over?

Sure let me ask my mom

I set my phone down and started to walk down the stairs.

"Mom?" I ask. She was at the counter chopping carrots.

"Yeah?"

"Can I go over to my friends house? He lives next door, his name is Kalob."

"Oh the new family. Of course you can. Just don't come home pregnant." She chuckled.

"Oh promise me, I won't." I winked and went to my room to grab my phone.

I walked out of the house. I walked up to Kalobs house. I knocked. I heard footsteps and then someone opened the door.

He smiled,"What's up cutie?"

I blushed," Im Taylor, Kalobs friend."

"Aw, I was hoping you were here for me. But, I'm Grayson, Kalobs cousin."

Grayson let me in. "Kalob there is a cute girl here for you!"

Kalob pretty much ran down the steps. I laugh because he almost fell, but he tried to act like nothing happened.

"Hey Taylor," he smiled.

"Hey."

"I guess you already met Grayson."

"Why do you always get the cute girls?" Grayson complained.

"Because I'm like ten times better," Kalob answered. I giggled.

"Whatever, can you guys hang out with me please?" Grayson whined.

"Sure, if thats okay with Taylor," Kalob said.

I nodded my head yes. Grayson smiled. I rolled my eyes.

"You guys wanna watch a movie?" Grayson asked.

"Sure, wanna watch The Good Dinosaur?" I asked.

"Sure" Grayson and Kalob answered.

Kalob took me into the living room with Grayson. He put it on but paused it.

"Im going to pop some popcorn," he said. He walked out of the room.

"So Grayson, how long are you visiting Kalob?" I asked.

"I'm not visiting. I'm living with him and his parents for a while," he answered.

"Thats cool."

"Yeah, I guess. Its just that fangirls always ask for pictures here."

"Fangirls?"

"Yeah. I'm kind of famous on the internet with my twin brother, Ethan."

"Wait? Are you Grayson Dolan?"

"Yeah, I am."

"Wow... I have a famous friend now."

He laughed, "I guess."

I laughed with him.

Kalob came in with the popcorn and sat beside me. Yay I was in the middle of 2 boys....

He pushed play and the movie started. After about 30 minutes, I felt Graysons head go on my lap. I looked down and smiled. He looked up and smiled back.

After about an hour into the movie I fell asleep.

Graysons POV

Taylor is really nice and cute. I really did wish she was here for me. Of course she had to be here for Kalob. This was the 3rd girl he had over this week! Maybe I should tell her. Just to get her away from Kalob. Kalob will just use her anyways.

Kalob uses almost every girl he sees and who thinks is cute. Everyone thinks that I'm the player... WRONG! Its Kalob!

I looked up at Taylor. She was asleep. I decided I would fall asleep too.

Kalobs POV

I know I played some girls in the past. But Taylor is different she is too nice to play. She isn't a whore or slut. I just hope Grayson doesn't tell her anything or take her from me.