Chapter 4

Thank you guys for 21 reads! Its a lot to me, but thank you guys sooo much! -Mia
~\~\~\~\~\~\~\~\~\~\~\~\
Taylors POV

I wake up to sun in my eyes. Ugh, the sun... Sometimes I feel like a vampire. I look around. Kalob wasn't beside me anymore. He must have went to his bed. Grayson is still laying on my lap.

Oh shit! I forgot! I have school!

I look around and I see a clock. 7:52! Oh no...

I check my phone 4 missed calls from Birthgiver♡. 23 messages from Birthgiver♡. I read the texts.

When are u coming home?

Are you having fun?

Hello?

Taylor Im getting worried

Some other about being worried.

The last one

Never mind... Kalob called me and told me u fell asleep watching a movie... u dont have to go to school today... Im not mad :) Love you!

I replied, Sorry, and love you too♡♡♡

I tried getting up, but Graysons eyes opened and he put his arms around my waist. He had me lay down. I smiled. He smiled back.

"Morning," he said. Ew, he had bad morning breathe.

"Morning," I said back.

He stared into my eyes. We started to get closer and closer. He started to kiss me. I kissed back. All of a sudden footsteps come to us and a gasp. It was Kalob. He looked mad...

Kalobs POV

I woke up and went downstairs. I walked over to the couch to where Tay and Gray were sleeping. I look at them and see them kissing.

I thought Taylor loved me... Not Grayson... I clench my jaw, so I don't say anything I regret.

Taylor looks at me. She was about to say something, but I cut her off,"Its fine guys really... I just didn't know Taylor came over just to kiss Grayson."

Taylors mouth opens like she was surprised for me to say that. Then she says back,"I did not! Grayson kissed me! Why are you mad? Me and you aren't even dating!"

I clenched my fists. I just turned away and walked to my room and called my friend...

15 minutes later my friend showed up. She knocked at the door and I opened it.

"Hi, Katy. Come on in," I said. She came in with a smirk on her face. She knew what I was going to do.

Taylors POV

I still can't believe Kalob got mad at me for almost no reason! He needs to chill. I look up and I see Kalob with a familiar girl... Katy Whitney.

Why would he invite her? I mean, why would he invite her right now? If he is trying to get me jealous, he is going to have to try harder.

Kalob took her unstairs bridal style. Well, I know what they are going to do...

About 10 minutes later I heard moans coming from Kalobs room. He really thinks I'm going to be jealous. He thought wrong.

"You know, he is just doing that to get back at us," Grayson said.

"I know. He thinks I'm going to be so jealous. But actually, I really don't care. It just makes him a fuckboy," I stated. Grayson laughed at what I said.

"You know he actually is a player?"

"Really?"

"Yeah. At his last school, he had a different girl show up at our house everyday."

"Wow, now I know who I'm not dating."

"I don't blame you. He is a jerk to a lot of girls. This, what he is doing, isn't a dick move, its a stupid move."

I laughed,"I need to be getting home to finish packing and stuff."

"Okay, bye." He came up and gave me a hug and a kiss on the cheek.

I walked out of their house and went into mine. I went upstairs and laid on my bed. Kalob a player? That doesn't seem like him. But he could... Atleast I know who not to date.

I got on Instagram and Twitter. No news or anything. I put on Netflix and started to watch Orange is the New Black. I fell asleep in the middle of it.