Chapter 18

Taylors POV

I woke up with red puffy eyes. Ugh, I have school today. I got up and checked the time, 7:15. I wont be late if I drive to school instead of walking.

I went to my closet and grabbed a crop top and a pair of leggings. I dont really care what I look like right now. I got dress and put some eye drops in so it doesnt look like I was crying. I put some masquara on and grabbed my black vans.

I went downstairs and ran outside trying to ignore Grayson and Katy that were passed out on my couch. I rolled my eyes while getting into my car. I drove to school and ran through the doors of school.

The bell didnt ring yet, so I ran to my locker and put my stuff in. I ran to my first period class. I sat down in the back row so that no one would notice me. People started to walk by me. I got hit upside the head, I looked to see who it was, one of Katy's friends. I rolled my eyes. Then a group of popular boys walked by.

"Hey Tay, how about you come over tonight, so that you can give me one of your world famous blow jobs," the one said with a smirk.

"I don't do that shit," I remarked.

"According to Kalob you gave him one the other day," another commented.

I didn't though... Does he still hate me?

"Well, I didn't, so shut the fuck up," I remarked.

Slap* One of them slapped me. "You better come over or I'll make the rest of this year a living hell for you," a familiar voice said. I looked at the person... Kalob...

"Fine," I gave in because I don't need anymore bullying for the rest of the year. I already have to deal with Katy and Grayson having sex on my couch.

The rest of the day was boring.

I walked to my locker and put everything in it because I didn't have any homework tonight.

Kalob leaned against my locker, "Let me drive you to my house."

"How bout no," I fought back.

Slap* "Yes or the rest of tonight will be living hell for you."

"Fine."

"Good." I shut my locker and he grabbed my hand. He took me to his car and I got in. He started the car up and he drove to his house. I got out and followed him to his door.

He unlocked it and pushed me inside. I stood there waiting for him to do or say something. A person walked through the kitchen door. It was a familiar person, Wait.... Is that Jase?

It was! I ran up to him and hugged him.

"I missed you," I told him still hugging him. He was hugging me back.

"I did too," he said.

I pulled away, "So how was the first part of your tour?"

"It was great, but I missed you all."

"Awe, how was the fans?"

"We didnr use fans because we had AC."

"Ha ha, but seriously."

"They were great and very supportive."

"Thats good."

I turned to Kalob and he said,"Did you really think I was going to do something to you?"

"Kinda," I answered.

"Wow, okay. No, I brought you here because Jase came home and he wanted to see you."

"Aw, you wanted to see me," I teased Jase.

He started to blush,"Maybe."

I giggled.

"Oh and I got something for you," Jase said.

"You didnt have to get me anything," I said.

"Oh, but I did," he smirked afterwards. Oh god what did he get me.

He went into the kitchen and brought out a tshirt. It said...