Chapter 17

Graysons POV

(K is Katy Whitney and G is Grayson)

K: Why are u still living with Taylor? She is such a slut living with boys all the time

G: I know, Idk why Im living with her still, she acts like shes everything when shes nothing

K: I understand that, you should see her at school, Big Time Slut

G: Doesnt she call u a slut tho?

K: Yup, It doesnt bother me anymore

G: Oh okay

K: Wanna do something funny?

G: Sure

K: Im going to come over and we should hang out in your living room and make out or something like that

G: That would make Taylor mad... Lets do it

K: Otay Ill be over soon

I laughed at doing this to Taylor. Taylors needs to understand that every problem she has isnt the worlds problem too.

There was a knock on the front door. I ran downstairs to open the door to Katy. I instantly smashed my lips into hers. She kissed back. I picked her up not breaking the kiss and brought her into the living room and sat us both on the couch.

It got pretty heated and we were in a full make out session. I started to kiss her neck, until I found her sweet spot. She moaned. I started to suck on her sweet spot and she moaned more.

One thing led to another, and I found myself having sex with Katy on the couch.

Taylors POV

I woke up to screams. They were girl like screams and they were coming from downstairs. I got up slowly and walked downstairs. I walked through the kitchen into the living room.

I regretted going into the living room. Grayson and Katy Whitney was having sex on my couch. Gross, Im never sitting on that couch again.

My blood started to boil, Im fine if they have sex in Graysons bedroom, but on my couch! I was also mad at Grayson, he knew I didnt like Katy at all. I started to tear up, I turned around and walked upstairs back to my room in tears.

I dont like Grayson... Do I? Maybe I do... I started to cry even more. I cried myself to sleep.