Chapter 6

Taylors POV

It was a girl. She looked to be my age. She had dirty blonde hair with black eyes. She was a little taller than me.

"Hi, you must be Taylor and Andrea (Taylors mom). I'm Allison, Jase's twin sister," Allison said.

"Its very nice to meet you! Your mom has told me a lot about you," my mom said.

"Oh, I'm sorry. Come on in," she said letting us in. "Taylor I will show you your room."

She took me to the room I was going to be staying in, while my mom stayed downstairs to talk to Jase's mom.

"This is a nice room," I complemented.

"It used to be a storage room, but we cleaned it up and made it into a guest bedroom," Allison told me.

"That's cool. Do you go to public school?" I asked out of no where.

"No, I'm home schooled. I enjoy being at home and not having to deal with people," she answered.

"I wish I could be home schooled, too. I can't though. I only have my mom and she needs to work so she can pay bills."

"What happened to your dad?"

"Well, he left my mother and me when I was 3 months. I don't know anything about him. I don't really care for him."

"Oh...Are you friends with Jase at school?"

"To be honest, no. He is more like my bully than my friend."

"Really? Wow. He bullies so many people then. You are the 6th person to tell me that he is a bully."

"Wow. I didn't know he bullied that many people."

"Well, he does. He is even a douche bag to me sometimes."

"Wow. I feel bad for you."

"Don't, he was just the screw up twin."

"Haha."

"Wanna go downstairs?"

"Sure."

We walked downstairs. My mom and Jases mom were talking.

My mom saw me and smiled. I smiled back.

"Linda, I'm going to have to leave. My flight leaves in an hour. I still have to pack somethings," my mom said.

She came up to me and gave me a hug. I hugged back.

We said our goodbyes and I went upstairs. I started to unpack and then someone was in the doorway of my room.

"Hi Taylor," Jase said with a smirk.

"Hi," I said still unpacking.

"So, school wasn't enough for you to see me," he said walking closer to me.

I rolled my eyes."You know I really did want to come and live with bully," I said sarcastically.

"Don't talk to me that way bitch," he ordered.

"Whatever," I said still unpacking.

Allison came into my room and yelled at Jase to get out.

"Wow, you can read my mind," I said to her.

"Yeah, well, if he wasn't outside or in his room he was up to trouble," she said.

"He really needs to leave me alone."

"He needs to leave everyone alone!"

"Thats true."

"Do you wanna come downstairs and watch a movie with me?"

"Sure."

We walked downstairs and we sat on the couch. She put the CD Divergent into her DVD player. She paused the movie.

"Do you want some popcorn?" Allison asked

"Sure," I answered. She went into her kitchen

How come Allison is so nice, but her brother is a dick? Life isn't fair... At all!

*Buzz*

My phone went off. It was a text from Grayson.

Hey :)

I replied.

Hi :)

You wanna come over?

Cant watching a movie with Allison

Can I come over then?

Let me ask

I went out into the kitchen.

"Can Grayson come over?" I asked Allison.

"The one across the street? Of course he can come over," she replied.

I got my phone out and texted him.

You can come over

Yay! :)

I rolled my eyes.

I heard a knock at the door.