Chapter 1

Welcome Party..?

I looked up at the huge school right in front of me... Woah... I looked over at my best friend, and meister, Fate. She looked just as amazed as I felt... This place is huge! I started drooling when I noticed the way it was made too.

"What? See a really hot guy or something..?" Fate was looking at me like I was nuts. I shook my head still really, really happy.

"Look at it!!" She looked up at the beautiful school and shook her head.

"I don't see anything.." I was amazed.. How can she not see it?!

"..You can't see the beautiful symmetry?! It's completely perfect!" She looked at me for about 5 seconds, then shook her head and started walking up to the school. I followed after her still amazed. That was when I heard a yelling. It was really faint, like a little bug. I looked around then saw it. Seems I was right, there was a bug on the edge of the big red spike coming out of the school. I tried to look closer but I still couldn't see much. Then I heard someone laughing. I looked toward the door and saw a guy with white hair sitting in front of it. He was kinda cute.. But I probably wouldn't date him.

"He is so stupid... I don't think he'll ever learn.." The unknown dude said. I looked at him confused then heard a huge crack. I looked back to the bug on the spike and I saw it almost in slow motion... Apparently the little bug doesn't have wings because the next thing I saw was the spike breaking and him falling to the ground and screaming. The white haired dude was laughing. I then backed up, and started freaking out. IT WASN'T SYMMETRICAL ANYMORE!! I felt a really weird feeling and hated it, but I ignored it because I knew it was just my love for symmetry.. I tried to ignore the asymmetricalness.. But it was killing me.. That was when I realized Fate and white hair were having a conversation and the little bug was still alive... I heard him screaming and running our way.

I turned toward him and stared as he ran as quickly as he could to us. I was really resisting the urge to laugh because I felt like that would be slightly rude. Wait.... When did I care if I was rude or not? I busted out laughing and had to hold my stomach. Fate came over and hit me in the back of the head but I can tell she was trying not to laugh to. Just then I noticed that the little bug was way closer to us and he was yelling something. It was faint but sounded like: "I will surpass God! Everyone will bow down to me! You guys think you're so good?! That isn't true at all! I am the one and only Star!" Or something along those lines. I smirked and started slowly walking forward. Fate followed slowly behind knowing exactly what I was planning to do. I finally got to where I wanted to be, length wise, from the little bug. Fate came in front of me and looked back in worry. I nodded to reassure her and she just turned around. She put her hand in front of her with her palm up. I took a deep breath and took two steps back then got ready to run. I closed my eyes and waited for Fates sign that she was ready. I then heard the little bug say: "I'm gonna kill you two!" I chuckled quietly to myself ready to show him what happens when you mess with us. Fate took those words as the sign and she whistled really loudly. I took another quick breath then ran forward. After three steps I did a round-off with a back hand spring and went straight over Fates head. It was perfect. I turned into my weapon form right before a I hit her hand. Then she swung the long, black, dagger sword and aimed it at the little bug. He slowed down slightly then yelled: "Soul!" I looked at him in confusion until I noticed Mr. White Hair stand up and transform into a black and red scythe. I was impressed.. I didn't expect that.. Fate and the little bug started running toward each other with their weapons raised and ready to attack. I was ready to stab the little bug who ruined the perfect symmetry, until I heard a dude scream, a girls loud laughter, and another girls what sounded like groaning. I looked over toward the ridiculously large amount of stairs and saw a boy about my age with the most horrified face I've ever seen. Fate and the little bug stopped running toward each other and we both got to look at the three interesting people. It was the one boy with the horrified face, he had black hair and three white stripes on one side. I glared at him but he didn't see. He is asymmetrical! He's a disgrace on all things symmetrical! I looked to the girl who was laughing. She had a red tank top and short shorts. She was laughing really hard. Then the girl who was groaning had close to the same outfit as Ms. Laughter but jeans instead of shorts. She was pretty tall too. Then the asymmetrical one looked at Fate and the little bug. He was glaring. Then he started talking.

"I CANNOT BELIEVE YOU RUINED THE SCHOOLS PERFECT SYMMETRY!! AGAIN!!" Woah..... He.... Is....Like..... ME?!  

AUTHORS NOTE
HELLO READERS THAT I DO NOT HAVE MY NAME IS KEY! I AM THE AUTHOR OF THIS BOOK BUT I DO NOT OWN THE CHARACTERS OR ANIME. I DONT THINK MANY PEOPLE READ THESE (INCLUDING ME) BUT OH WELL. IM NOT SURE WHERE THIS BOOK SHOULD GO THOUGH... LIKE I DONT REALLY KNOW WHAT TO DO FOR THE REST OF THE BOOK... IF YOU HAVE AN IDEA I WOULD LOVE TO HERE IT. PLEASE. I WASNT KIDDING I REALLY DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO... UGH... OH WELL... IF YOU DONT LIKE THE FANFICTION YOU SHOULD EITHER GIVE ME TIPS ON HOW TO MAKE IT BETTER OR JUST LEAVE.. IF YOU DO LIKE IT THEN THANK YOU SO MUCH!! XD OKAY ILL GO NOW.. AND TO ANYONE WHO ACTUALLY READ THIS AND CARED: YOU ARE AMAZING!! OKAY BYE NOW.. BTW I DONT KNOW WHY ITS IN ALL CAPS BUT TO BE TRUTHFUL.. IM TOO LAZY TO RETYPE THIS JUST TO MAKE SURE ITS NOT IN ALL CAPS... I DONT HAVE ANYONE WHOS EVEN SEEN MY BOOK YET DO I DONT REALLY HAVE ANYONE I CAN MAKE HAPPY... OH WELL.... HOPEFULLY THIS BOOK WILL BE SEEN BY AT LEAST A COUPLE PEOPLE WHO LIKE IT.. THATLL MAKE ME THE HAPPIEST PERSON EVER.. SO YEAH ILL GO NOW AND I HOPE YOU LIKE THE BOOK!! COMMENT PLEASE TOO!!!