Real Chapter 7

Funny Times...?

Recap: My eyes started to get lower and finally they closed.. But not before I felt a pair of arms encircle me and felt another body right next to mine.

I woke up to a loud bang. I tried to stand but I was restrained. I started struggling until I remember what happened at the end of the movie. I looked over my shoulder and saw Asymmetrical Yellow Eyes asleep peacefully with his arms around me. I felt myself blush then jumped when I heard something drop on the floor. This time Kid woke up and he jumped off the couch with a slight blush. I slowly stood up and stretched. I saw Fate, Liz, and Patty walk into the room and look at us both strangely.

"Hey... Whatcha guys doing.....?" Fate said very slowly. Kid and I looked at each other and both shook our heads.

"Nothing.. What did you guys get?" Kid said. They forgot all about what happened while they took all the twenty bags of stuff and start pulling them all out. I didn't care much so I zoned out for the time being imagining what would've happened if they didn't come home.

"Hey! C! Did you hear what I said?" Fate said and I shook my head. She shook her head then said: "Do you remember Karin?" I nodded.

"Okay well apparently she just got killed.." It looked kinda like she was trying to hold in laughter but that would be messed up.

"What?! How?!" I looked at her with wide eyes.

"A tire.... Hit her... In the face..." Fates face was red and she was covering her mouth. Now I see. She really was trying to hold in laughter. I tried really hard to not laugh but I am pretty sure I failed. I felt bad but come on she died from a tire hitting her in the face.

"What was she doing putting her face near tires?" I said still trying not to smile.

"No, no, no. You don't understand, this tire hunted Karin down. This tire murdered Karin. This tire wasn't fuckin around as we like to say. This tire was out for vengeance." I stifled laughter.

"Apparently she was sitting in some stands and a tire flew right towards her. Everyone dived out of the way but she just stood there awestruck." I was red from trying to hold my laughter in. She just sitting there while a tire flies towards her face like 'OOHHHH'. Just imagine if she saw the tire then just palmed it. 'There can only be one Highlander! Tires cannot defeat me!' I shouldn't be thinking about this.. I'm trying to not laugh, not to laugh more. What a horrible way to go.. Like a tire really? I was thinking about that for some amount of time. I became a part of the conversation when Liz started explaining a fear she had when she was young and this is what she said: "There was a commercial on TV that used to terrify me. It was those Kool-aid commercials, when a giant bowl of fruit punch comes crashing through your wall. He just starts screaming 'OH YEAH!' 'OH YEAH!' And he would dance and break your coffee table, punch your armoire. 'OH YEAH!' and that really terrified me but the kids in the commercial were all excited and happy. If a 400 pound jug of juice, came bashing into your house screaming 'OH YEAH!' dancing with tights on, I don't know why juice is wearing tights, his juice box hanging out, like I don't want to see that! And these kids will drink out of him. After he just busted through a wall and debris fell into his open stupid head, and he would pour his fruity blood into glasses 'OH YEAH!' 'OH YEAH!' And they would drink his fruity dirty blood and be like thanks! No if that was me I'd be like 'I don't want to drink from you and I want you to fix this damn wall before Kid comes home and sees the asymmetricalness! And he's not gonna believe a dancing bowl of fruit punch came in here and I'm gonna be beat with a toaster." Liz finally stopped and sat on the couch. Wow... She went really deep with that. I couldn't decide if I should laugh or cry. I just stayed silent.

"Hey! Kid! Whatcha doing?!" Patty said. I looked over and saw Kid very concentrated on his phone. He stared at the phone for about ten more seconds then he slowly stood up and screamed. He literally just screamed like he got stabbed or something. Everyone jumped and I stood up and went straight to him. He fell into my arms crying. I felt a weird feeling in my chest and I grabbed the phone out of his hand. I looked at what he's been concentrating so much on. Once I saw what it was I dropped his phone and then moved out of the way, resulting in him falling and hitting his face on the floor. He wasn't about to get up though and he was crying really hard. I sighed and walked back to the chair that I was sitting at. Everyone looked at me with an obvious question: 'What was on the phone?' I shook my head and thought about it. His symmetry OCD is nuts... I have it too.. But not this bad! Not even close! I looked up just in time to see Patty pick up the phone and look at what he was doing. Realization crossed over her face and she started doing one thing: Laughing. I smiled but covered it. Fate and Liz still didn't know what was going on. Once Patty stopped laughing for long enough she said one word: "Tetris."