Chapter 5

The Talk...?

Recap: "So... How's school..?"

Wow... Okay... That was really lame.. I can't believe that's what I decided to go for. I face palmed. Then I heard a chuckle and my face got red. I don't think I I have ever turned this red with someone. Ugh.. I cant have a crush on Lord Deaths son! I shook my head then noticed Kid was thinking about my question.

"That was a really lame topic to talk about.... You don't have to answer me.. I don't mind.." He laughed and shook his head.

"Don't worry I'll answer, and your topic was better than the awkward silence.. I'd have to say school was fine.. You know, I have friends.. Mostly good grades.. And even a slight crush.." He was looking at me smiling and I just nodded.. I wonder who his crush is.. I sighed and felt a bit jealous of the unknown girl... Or guy... I don't know.. That would be a bit odd though.. I cant picture Asymmetrical Yellow Eyes having a crush on a guy... But if he does.. Hey I won't judge! Then I remembered he said MOSTLY good grades.

"Why only mostly good grades?" He blushed and looked down.

"Well... I do not get good grades on tests... I can never write the stupid K!" I looked at him shocked.. He cant get the 'K'? Please don't tell me he means the 'K' in Kid... Does he not even get past his name when he does a test..? Wow... I just then noticed I was staring at him. He was staring back.. I felt myself blush a little and I quickly made an excuse to leave.

"I need to go to the bathroom.. I'll be right back." He nodded slowly not really believing me. I stood up and walked as quickly as possible to the bathroom. I just went into the bathroom and sat on the floor next to the shower. I stayed there for about two minutes. Then I got up and walked out. When I opened the door I noticed Kid leaning on the wall across from the bathroom. I looked at him skeptically and started walking down the hall. I was walking as fast as I can, without looking like I didn't want to talk with him at the moment. He started walking next to me, then turned and pushed me against the wall. I gasped and tried to get away but he trapped me by putting his hands against the wall next to my head. I looked at him and smirked, but inside my head I was freaking out and screaming. For some reason, I was terrified. He leaned closer to me and I was about to shut my eyes, until I Kid grabbed my chin and stared deeply into my eyes. I stared straight back. His beautiful yellow eyes were squinted slightly in concentration. Was he trying to figure something out..?

"U-uh.." I was still staring into his eyes but I didn't really know what to do. Slowly I felt him tilt my head slightly and I watched him turn his head the other way. He leaned closer and I closed my eyes.. Knowing exactly what would most likely happen.

"Hey! There you guys are! I'm done with the tea! Lets go sit and talk." Fate walked down the hall towards us and I felt Kid move away from me. I leaned against the wall.. My knees felt really weak. I felt like I was gonna faint...

Authors note

Hiyaa! Its Key! I made chapter 5 but I ended it a bit quicker than I would've liked to.. Oh well.. I'll make chapter 6 as soon as I can and try to make it long. I also wanted Kid and C to have a 'moment' but thought I'd frustrate some people who wanted them to kiss... Like me... I mean what? I didn't say anything.. Anyways I'll start chapter 6 today and post it maybe tomorrow. Byeee! All the readers I have which last time I checked was like... 5 But I'm happy with that.. It's not the best but my story being read is all I really cared about.. Anyways I talk too much! I'll leave Byee!