chapter 1

"Kate, almost time for dinner! The boys are coming tonight." My step mom Anne yelled to me. Great, another fake smile dinner. Why couldn't we be spending the summer in Holmes Chapel...oh yeah so Anne and dad could see there precious son more. And of course we would rent a loft in the same building as them. "And please put on something presentable."

"I through on some black shorts and a niceish pink and black shirt. "Eh good enough" i said to myself as I spinned around in the mirror.I honestly couldn't careless what I looked like in front of them. I pulled my blonde hair up and put on a little make-up. I really did want to please Anne. For the past year and a half since she married my dad she has been nothing but nice. All she wanted to do is make Harry and I happy and help us get along, so I am going to try to make an effort.  The thing is Harry does not like me either so it is pretty much a hate-hate relationship.

I went down the hall to the living room. My father was sitting on the couch. I went and sat next to him. 

"Now don't you look lovely." He said smiling at me. I loved my dad,hee was always positive and nice, just like Anne. I would say they are the most perfect people who could go together...if Anne's son wasn't the devil.

"Thanks daddio." I said and smiled back. 

The door bell rang...lovely. I got it and hesitated opening it. There they were. All 5, wait no 4 of them. "Where's Zayn?" I asked frowning. Zayn was the only one that didnt make me want to run over myself.

"Well hello to you too sis." Harry said smirking at me. I hadn't seen him in 6 months and he seemed different. 

"Zayn is a little late, as usual." Liam said to me, pulling me ino a hug. I hugged him back but didnt want too.

"Louis wants someeeeee!" Louis screeched giving me a huge beaar hug. When will they understand I don't like them. Niall smiled at me. Dang he had gotten cute...but he was still my brothers annoying friend so I didn't want anything to do with him.

"How's princess Kate been?" Harry asked me with a grin. He claims I am the "princess" because I get everything I want, which is not true at all. If I got everything I wanted I would be at home in Holmes Chapel away from him.

"Well I was good, until you got here." I said to him.

"Still fiesty princess." Harry said to me. I just glared at him. The other boys laughed. I rolled my eyes and started turning red. "Awww did I embarass you tomato?" 

"Gosh Harry, is your goal in life to piss me off?" I said to him right as Anne walked by.

"Hello boys, and is something wrong?" Anne asked nervously.

"No mum, we are just messing around." Harry said to her. Harry put his arm around me and pulled me under his shulder. I put my arms around him and smiled at her.

"Okay good!" she said with a huge smile. Just then Zayn walked in. "I think we are ready to go!"