chapter 8

NIALL'S POV:

Why was Kate so mad? She just got kissed by 1/5 of One Directon and it was a joke. I also sorta thought she liked me. Big mistake. I just don't get it...If Harry pulled a move like that on a girl she would like it. Am I like unattractive or something? Whatever, I just blew my chances though. and one of my best friends.

"Come on, We do not need to keep Simon waiting." Harry said running out the door. The rest of us followed.

Simon was alreaady mad from last night. And the fact that he texted us if we weren't to his office in the next 15 minutes no tour really scared us.

"You think we are screwed?" Liam asked. His hands were sweating.

"Duh." Louis said looking pissed. Harry kept running his hands through his hair. He was obviously stressed and thinking about something deeply.

"Harry? spill." Zayn said. Harry shook his head and put his head in his lap. The rest of us exchanged a look. 

The car pulled up to the office building and we all ran inside. Simon was sitting at his desk and there was 5 seats set up across from him.

"Wow 2 minutes early. Congrats you can still go on tour. But boys, it's about time we have a talk.

HARRY'S POV:

"Everyone please sit outside. except Harry, stay in here." Simon said. My face went white. Why only me? I did nothing.

The others left and then Simon and I just looked at each other. I waited for him to talk...he did evetually. 

"Harry, do you know why you are here?" Simon asked.

"To be honest, no." I said to him. "Kate?"

"Yes, some fans saw you and Kate in the park today...and both of  you were crying. what is this about?

"Oh, that is nothing." I said. Why would Simon care about what happends with me and my sister? I mean it wasnt a big deal or anything. 

"Well, actualy it was a big deal. It is on the news now. If there is something you want to tell me now before I get mad I suggest you do it." He said. His tone scared me.

"It really was nothing!We were just working something out. That's it." I said.

"What were you working out?" Simon asked. Shit. What was I supposed to say now? I wasn't about to him I used to date my step sister and things got out of hand one night and we were working things out...no.

"we were talking about the twit cam." I lied. 

"Why did that make you cry?" He asked. 

"I'm sorry I am an emotional person." I lied again. 

"well then. If that is really it then thanks. Now get the rest of the boys in here." He said. 

The other boys came in and took seats. 

"who hear fancies Kate?" Simon asked. Niall, Liam, and Louis raised their hands. 

I groaned.They were talking about my stepsister. My ex girlfriend. I was her first bf and kiss. I could never have her again and that killed me.  

"Okay Harry what do you think? Simon asked me. I had not been paying attention.

"I think Niall shouldv'e never kissed my first true love." I screamed.

Did I just say that out loud?  Oh lord kill me now. How do I explain it? I stormed out the room and out of the building and went for a walk. i needed to think, I need an excuse. I walked through the park and saw the spot where Kate and I had just talked. I saw someone sitting in the grass near it. 

"Kate?" I yelled. The person turned around. she had on sunglasses and a big hat so her face was hidden.

"What's up bro?" The person said. I instanly knew it was her. 

"We have a problem." I said to her nervously. 

"Oh lord, What this time?" She asked. i sat down next to her. 

"I sorta just admitted to Simon and the other boys that you were my first love." I said.

"Oh...well why did you do that?" She asked.

"Because thy were talking about Niall kissing you and it sorta slipped. What should I do?" I said.

"Just tell them we dated before our parents got together. They will understand." She said. "Any ways...I'm no longer mad at Niall."

"Really?" I asked. was she falling for him?

"Yeah, it was spontanious and sorta cute. I should apologize.I am going to do that now, you should go tell Simon now. See you later." She said happily.

"Bye Princess." I laughed.

KATE'S POV

I walked to the boys apartment and knocked Zayn opened.

"Hey.Can I talk to Niall?" I asked.

"Yeah of course come on in. And do you know Harry meant when he told us you were his first love?" Zayn said.

"Oh yeah, no big deal, we justed dated before our parents got together." i told him. His jaw dropped to floor. I giggled, then went to find Niall.

He was playing guitar on his bed. I went and sat next to him. He looked over at me.

"Hey so I just wanted to say I am sorry for overeacting this morning!" I smiled. He frowned

"Why are you sorry? It is completly my fault. I shouldv'e known not to do it. I ruined my chances. I'm really sorry..." He babbled. I interrupted him by planting my lips onto him. I could tell I shocked him but then he graciously kissed back. It felt magical. My mind went blank as we continued to kiss. He gripped his arms around me. Slowly I pulled away.

"You are forgiven" I winked at him. Now we were even. 

His eyes looked shocked and happy at the samw time. I knew now that he was the one I wanted. I wanted him bad. 

______________________

Sorry I have not updated in forever. Its just nobody is reading this so please tell me if it is awful. I understand.

THANKS LOVES X.x