chapter 4

KATE'S POV

I was woken up by my phone ringing. Who calls someone at 2 am?! Harry freaking Syles that's who. 

"Hello sis so you are kinda gonna hate me so don't check twittter and watch the latest twitcam." Harry said nervously. What the heck was he talking about?

"I already hate you. but why can't I watch the twit cam? Not that i would want too." I said to him tiredly.

"Well you see, the guys and I sorta had a fight on it, and didn't know it was filming." he said.

"And...Your point?" I said getting very annoyed. Did he really wake me up to tell me not to watch a video I wasn't going to watch anyways?

"Well the fight was about you..."His voice trailed off. "please don't watch it. I think it is already deleted anyways."

"Harry, you better tell me exactly what happend." I said. I started to go on twitter and then noticed I was tagged in over 7,000 tweets. I mean yeah a bunch of fans foollow me, but I might get 3 mentions a day...not 7,000 in an hour. "HARRY EDWARD STYLES WHY DO I HAVE 7,000 MENTIONS?"

"Umm..well you see umm...my friends think you are really pretty...gross right? And I didn't want them to get involved with you. Then we started yelling, and the twit cam was on." He said.

"Do you just wanna ruin my life?" I asked.

"Kate, I'm really sorry... I didn't even start it. I was actually standing up for you." Harry said.

"I can stand up for myself, Thank. you. very. much." I said.

"Well I'm sorry I don't appreciate my friends calling you hot. But of course when I stand up for you my whole past is let out from Louis." Harry said.

"Like our past?" I asked.

"No, nobody knows about our past, and they won't. Just about how I used to sleep around and stuff that I regret. But whatever, I'm just warning you not to watch it. Night." He said.

Our past...I freaking hate that kid. but it was...um...nothing...

"Night." I said hanging up.

I was really tempted to watch the video, but I didn't. i'm not sure what stopped me but something told me not too. Honestly I did not want to see a video of annoying guys I don't like calling me hot and my brother I hate telling them they can't have anything to do with them(not that I would want anything.)

There was Liam who was all take charge and like a supervisor and that annoyed me.

Louis who's jokes got old after about 2 minutes.

Zayn whos well sometimes just frustrated me.

Niall who dissrespects me.

And Harry, I can't even...

I really need some friends here since who knows how long we will be here. I texted Virginia...

Me: I really miss you

Virgnia: Me too! We are leaving for the states soon! Maybe I'll see you on the Take Me Home tour.

Me: and why would I go on that...?

Virginia: Well sometimes they guys girl friends go on the tours.

Me: And this involves me how?

Virginia: Well I saw the twitcam and Harry's lie was so obvious, they weren't acting. You will end up with one of them. I'm shipping Kayn...

Me: ...

Virgnia: You haven't watched it have you?

Me: I don't want too. Sorry but I can't stand them.

Virgnia: They really are sweet...

Me: You've only met Harry, who is far from sweet

Virgnia: well we all have our opinions.

Me: I'm going to sleep. k.bye

Golly, I don't even have my best friend to support me. What is life?

__________________________________________________________________-

a message from the author: Well this chapter is kind of short, but I promise the next one will be longer and wayyyyy better.