chapter 2

"Anne hunny, I'm not feeling well. I don't think I can go tonight." My dad said.

"I can stay home and take care of him!" I volunteered quickly.

"No, no. That is not necessary, you go bond with the boys and i'll stay here, I don't mind." Anne said. "Harry do you mind?" 

"He doesn't." Liam said answering for him. Harry gave him a look but Liam ignored it. "Let's get going." I groaned. Harry slapped my back so I faked a smile.

Do you know how stressful going to dinner with One Direction is? Crazed fans and paparazzi are everywhere. Paul, their security guard had to escort us to the car. It was annoying. 

"So where does the princess wanna go for dinner?" Harry asked me. I rolled my eyes and shrugged. 

"Nandos?" Niall asked. 

"No way." I said to him. 

"But Nandos is my favorite restaurant. Please." Niall cried.

"No." I said. Yeah he was cute but he had already gotten on my nerves. Turn off.

"I know a good pizza place around the corner. you like pizza?" Zayn said. See he is actually sorta reasonable. 

"Of course!" 

At the restaurant we sat in a big booth hidden in the back. I was squished between Harry and Louis. I could already tell this would be a long night. We ordered two large pizzas, which came rather quickly so we stuffed out faces. Well more like they stuffed their faces and I hardly ate. The amount of pieces Niall ate made me sick.8 pieces in 10 minutes, and they were not small pieces. 

"Niall you are going to make me barf!" I screamed.

"Sorry babe." Niall said.

"Don't call me babe." I snapped at him. The other boys laughed. Niall smirked.

"But I call all hot girls babe." He winked. I rolled my eyes. I am sooo done with this dinner.I tried to stand up but Harry grabbed me and sat me back down. 

"Do you guys think that just because you are famous you are in charge of everything? And can do whatever you want? And be ignorant brats? cause it sure does seem like it!" I screamed and pushed past Harry.

I ran out of the restaurant. Wow I felt strong. I walked down the street until I found the nearest Starbucks. I grabbed a latte and sat down in a chair near the back. I picked up a magazine and started flipping. I got to  a page with One Direction on it and a long article about them. I ripped out the page, crumbled it up and threw it on the ground. I left Starbucks and started walking, I heard someone comming up behind me.

"Kate wait." he cried. I turned around to see Niall. "I was wrong to call you babe, it was just a joke. I joke around a lot." He gave a crooked smile.

"I'm sorry for overreacting." I said to him. 

"But I do think you are really pretty! and our band is not all like you think." He said.

"Thanks, and you are going to have to prove it to me. Right now you guys are not on my good side." I said. "But that can change."

Niall looked sexy in that shirt. But I could not break under pressure. 

"Can you all take me home now?" I asked him. He just nodded.

The ride home was silent. So was the elevator ride. I got off the elevator and Harry walked me to my loft. 

"Umm, bye." he said to me. 

"Thanks for dinner.." I said as my voice trailed off.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

message from the author:

I hope yall are enjoying the story! Tell me how you like it. I will update soon!