chapter 6

HARRY'S POV

"I think it's time we talked." I said as we started walking. I have no idea where we were going or how long this walk is going to take. 

"Yeah, I guess." Kate said shrugging. I couldn't tell what she was thinking but, she seemed almost nervous in a way.

"So two years ago..." I said as my voice trailed off.

"Yeah, I shouldn't have hurt you." She said softly.

"No, it's my fault Kate. I was pressuring you into doing somethin knew you weren't ready for." I said.

"I was 14 Harry, you were the sexy 16 year old that everyone wanted but I had. I didn't know what to do." she sad to me.

Before our parents were together Kate and I dated. We had gone to the movies but were now back at my house, just laying on the couch watching a movie. We started making out but then things go out of hand. She was rubbing her hands on my abs and I grabbed her hand and started sticking it in my pants.She tried to struggle away. I don't know what got into me but I didn't wanna stop. She pulled away and punched me in the nose. For a scrawny 14 year old girl she had an arm. My nose was pouring blood and ended up being broken. Then I called her some names and told her never to talk to me again. I told everyone I got hit in the face with a futbol, and that was that. 

"Kate, you responded right...then I was wrong to call you what I did. You have every right to hate me, but please dontb hate the boys. They are really sweet and care about you alot, and so do I. I really loved you." I said a tear filled up in my eye.

KATE'S POV

I saw a tear fall from Harry's cheek. I gave him a hug. 

"Harry I loved you too. Now that we are brother and sister I just want a normal bro/sis relationship, I just don't know if that can happend." I said now crying. 

Truth is I loved Harry and gave everything I had to that relationship. My dad had warned me that dating a boy two years older was a bad idea but I didn't care. I had told Harry before I wasn't  ready for anything besides kissing him, and then I felt disrespected. i felt really bad for breaking his nose but I did not want anything to do with him anymore. But then our parents started dating and 8 months later they were married so there was no way I could avoid him. He also went on the X favtor and became famous soon after our "break up." That left me being stuck as "Harry Styles' sister." My last name isn't even Styles but of course I'm called Kate Styles. When Harry became famous it made me hate  him even more because I didn't think he deserved any special attention. And as for his band mates, I hadn't known their stories but I instantly hated the all.

"I'm so sorry Kate. I want to have a normal sibling relationship too. Can we forgot our past so we can build up an amazing future that one day we will tell our families?" He said still hugging me.

"I don't think I will ever forget, but I would like to start fresh. And I will give your friends a chance, I've been so rude and all they've been is nice. But please don't talk about me on anymore twit cams, or anything for that matter." I said.

"I understand. And that can definetly be arranged." He said smiling.

"Now tell me about the boy's relationships." I said.

"Well Louis is my best friend. He and Eleanor Calder used to date, right now they are having a rough spot but they will end up back together...they always do. He's really fun and always makes us laugh. Niall really likes you, he just doesn't know how to show it. He's a bad flirt. But he is single and his eyes are definetly on my sister." He laughed. "Liam is really sweet. The directioners call him "Daddy Direction." He is single and I think likes you to. Then Zayn has a girlfriend named Perrie. I honestly don't know what is with them right now." Harry said to me.

I laughed. "So Niall and Liam are single? hmm." I said.

"Well I told them not to date you. But I guess that was the anger from...well you know, talking. I give you permission to date one but don't hurt them, mentally or physically. Directioners can get crazy." Harry said.

"Trust me, I know. You think I don't get annoying paparazzi or crazed fans after me every day?" I said.

"I never thought of how that effects you! I'm sorry princess." He said.

I slapped his arm. "Well I am the step sister to Harry Styles." I said.

"What can I say? I'm hot and talented." He said. I shook my head. "Just kidding."

"I'm glad we got everything talked out. I love you bro." I said jumping on Harry's back. "Now carry the princess back to her loft!"

"Ughh, fine I guess I deserve it. I love you too" Harry said and carryed me home. I couldn't stop smiling. 

____________________________________________________________

a message from the author: Sorry it took so long to update! school has started so I have been busy! I hope you like this chapter! comment your thoughts!