Chapter 6

(Y-N) POV
So here I am face to faces with two guys I haven't seen in a very, very, very long time. 'What do I do?,' I thought 'Wait but what are they doing here?' 'Maybe there here for the guys' I hadn't realized that I had been staring at them.

"Hey (Y-N),  why are you staring at us?" Rogue asked.

"Huh, o-oh s-sorry I was thinking about s-something" I stuttered out. My face went super red I had never stuttered like that before. I guess they noticed because sting put his hand on my forehead.

"Hey (Y-N), are you feeling ok?," He asked ",You are really red."

"Yea I'm fine, but can you please remove your hand from my head its kinda weird." I said

"O-oh yea sorry about that, I was just worried about you." He said, but mumbled the last part , but me being a dragonslayer I heard it.

"Well I got to go,  but I hope I see you guys around sometime." I said and started to walk away, but only to stop when I hear grumbling and I know that isn't good. I started to walk  faster, but something or someone was stopping me.

A-N

Hey guys I hope you like the story so far. I'm sorry I haven't been updating as much as I want to but you know you can't always get what you want in life........... Wow that got deep quick. Okai I need to stop rambling.

Okai byeeeeeeee

Raven~~~~~~~~~