Chapter 5

Y-N POV (still flashback)
The thing screaming was a boy. He had black hair, red eyes, and darker clothing. Someone was chasing after him. It was another boy. ( Wow you used to get all the guys when was younger). He had blond hair, baby blue eyes, and just normal boy clothes.
'I think these are their cats?' I thought to myself.
"FROOOOOOSH WHERE WERE YOU ?!?!?!?," the dark haired one said as he grabbed the cat in the costume." We were worried about you!!!!!" He continued.
"Well you were I wasn't, but it looks like he found lector and a pretty girl." The blonde one said and looked at me weirdly.
"U-Um" Was all I could get out of my mouth. I was still taken back on his comment about me.
"What cat got your tongue?" He chuckled.
"N-No it's j-just I h-haven't been around b-b-b-boys in a very l-long t-time!!" I at least tried to get a sentence out.
It was hard 'cause they were both looking at me now. So I got up and grabbed Eclipse and walked away. But before I could the dark haired boy grabbed me and pulled me into a hug.
"Thank you for saving my exceed," he started to sob " He always gets lost in the forest." I decided to hug him back 'cause I felt kinda sad for him. I mean he lost his exceed..........WAIT DOES THAT MEAN THAT THEY'RE DRAGON SLAYERS!!!!!!
"Wait are you both dragon slayers?!?!?" I asked really loud I guess 'cause the blonde one covered his ears.
"Oops I'm sorry I didn't mean t-" I was cut off.
"Yes we are both dragon slayers and how did you know?" The dark haired boy said.
"Well I could smell and sense that you are dragon slayers, plus people say they have a pet not an exceed." I replied.
"Oh, and by the way my name is (y-n)."
"Well my name is Sting and this is Rogue". 'Sting' said and pointed to 'Rogue'.  "So does that mean your a dragon slayer too?" Rogue asked. 
"Well yea, I guess." I answered.
"I'm going to leave now okay?" I said turning away. "And don't grab me again!"
After that I never saw them again.
~end of flashback~

A-N
I'm sorry that this is so short I was running out of ideas today and this is what I could come up with.

Okai bye bye~~~~
~ Raven