Chapter 16

A/N : Hey guys! Yes yes I know I haven't updated this story in what seems like forever, but I'm back with a new chapter! I know it's insane to even think that this book can get another chapter but here it is. So lets get on with the story.

Y/n P.O.V. 

I don't know how long we have been flying for, mentally trying not to barf just thinking about it, but all I know is that it seems like forever and plus I can't even open my eyes to look and see where we are because I just pass out from how high up we are. "Are we ever going to stop and just take a break from flying?" I ask Cobra. He pats me on the back and says "Yea, we're actually where we needed to be anyways." I just continue to keep my eyes closed and my mouth shut till I can feel that we are either stopped or the giant flying snake is on the ground. "So where is it that we are right now?" I asked very cautiously. Cobra just kinda shook his head and smirked at my question. "Am I gonna regret asking that?" I said with my head hanging down.  "No, but you'll be happy to know we are back at your guild." He stated with a very sad smile. "Wait really?!?!" I was kinda shocked that cobra brought me back here. Not gonna lie I was a little spooked to be back here and not have to beg to be back and also the fact that there were men in there that were trying to keep me captive not to long ago. I was actually afraid to go in because I didn't wanna see the guys, but it would be nice to see everyone else. "W-why did you bring me back? Not gonna lie I thought you were just gonna keep me captive for the rest of my life, not that I would mind though..." I whispered the last part, but him being a sorta dragon slayer he obviously heard it.  

Cobra's P.O.V (Didn't expect that now did ya) 

I didn't want to bring her back truly, but it is technically kidnaping if I just took her away without anyone knowing. "I'm only bringing you back if you promise to have lunch or dinner with me every now and then, I've missed you so much Y/n.." She looked as if she was gonna cry. 

3rd person's P.O.V 

Y/n began crying and gave Cobra a big hug while crying and saying that she would love to have dinner with him. After the very heartfelt hug she gave him a kiss on the cheek and walked to the guild hall. Y/n wasn't shocked at what she saw when she entered though....

HAHAHA a cliffhanger I seem to be getting good at these lol. Well anyways I hope you guys enjoy this chapter and don't worry I will start writing a lot more. Also please comment some oneshots that you would like to read for another book of mine that I'm trying to start, it can be anyone or anything I just would like to know what you guys want to read :))

Anyways I hope you all are having a great time and that you guys are staying safe with everything going on everywhere<3 

~~Raven