Chapter 13

~~~~~Review of last chapter~~~~~

Y-N) P.o.v

"W-what do you mean?!" I asked him. Well more like yelled. 'Why can't he just believe me?!?' I yelled in my head. "Ow!" I screamed. 'What was that?!? Why did my head start hurting like that?' "What happened?!?" Rogue said panicking. "I-I don't know..." "Well, do we need to go to the hospital?" He asked. I couldn't respond. 'Why is my head pounding?!?' I sat there until everything went black.

To be continued... 

~~~~ 

Rogue P.O.V

'SHE'S ON TOP OF ME!!' I mentally screamed in my head. I started to shake her, but she wasn't waking up so I yelled for Mira. "What do-WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED TO (Y/N)?!?!?!?!?!?!" She yelled at me. "I don't know, one second we were talking and then she just passed out on me." I stated but i don't think she believed me. "Just help me get her to a healer." Mira told me. (Yeah that's right she told you cause she doesn't need to ask you, for all she knows you poisoned her Rogue... oops I ranted sorry XD) 

(Y/N) P.O.V (didn't think that this was gonna happen huh?)

"H-hello?" i stutter out. I'm in some sort of dark abyss. There's no way to get out of here. "HELLO?!?!" Nothing! Where am I? I hope my body is ok and nothing has happened to it.

3rd Person P.O.V 

While (Y/N) was in a dark abyss, her body was being somewhat cured of whatever had happened to her. Rogue and all the other dragon slayers weren't allowed to see her because they were to jealous of each other that they almost started a fire *cough cough Natsu cough cough*, but they still stayed near her room.

~time skip cause it's late and I'm lazy~

All of the Dragon slayers have fallen asleep. But then one of the Dragon slayers that wasn't there went into (Y/N)'s room and took her out the window. 

Until next time ~~

~a.n sorry for another short part. I'll try to start to write more often. Thanks for all the comments! I love reading them!

BYYYYYYEEEE